Kay flock

I looked at my phone "20 :34"I read

I was tired and didn't have much to do.

Lemme hit up Kay demmm

You:
Kay
Delivered 8:34

You:
Kay
Read 8:37

Kay🫶🏾:
What
Read 8:37

You:
Pls come over plsss 😁
Read 8:38

Kay🫶🏾:
Why I'm in da studio wit dougz nd dem
Read 8:40

You:
And? Come over. 😁
Read 8:45

-Kay is requesting a FaceTime-

"Hmm?"I say rubbing my head "why yu want me over?"he asked "cause I am bored and."I say pausing.

I rubbed my head as my head was in camera but Ian even care

"Damn yo forehead beaming."he said making me laugh "stop fucking playing with me."I say "I'll be there in an hour"he said as I hummed. I fell asleep on call.

Waking up I looked at my phone. Kay's camera was on pause and he was on mute.

I rubbed my head shifting in the covers slightly.

"Fuck it's hot."I murmur. I turned on my got up and turned on my ceiling fan and then the fan on my nightstand it was an small but good fan.

After ten minutes it was now cooler and I was getting sleepier.

I tucked myself back up and fell back asleep I was woken up to kay talking on the phone "ma open the door. I left my key at home."he said as I rubbed my eyes tiredly "there's one under the mat."I murmur he hummed as the door opened he ended the call and locked the door.

i could hear his footsteps as he slowly approached my room. once he entered he took off his jacket "you've been sleep?"he asked and i nodded "yeah why"i say as he walked to my bed.  the closer he got the more i sat up.

"I'm sleepy "I muttered he smiled laying down.

he laid his head on my chest getting on his phone.

"Why the fuck is it so cold "he laughed "cause it was hot "I murmured.

would you believe me if i said we were friends and not together? I wouldn't either. He looked at my tv "can we watch something "he asked as i nodded "why not "I say handing him the remote. he turned on the tv and the Roku screen popped up. he pressed the button for Netflix and Netflix appeared.

he got under the covers and wrapped his arms around me. I hummed trying to go to sleep. He put on a random movie I fell back asleep halfway thru the movie.

i woke up to kay moving slightly he was on his phone "my bad ma my arm just Hurt "he said as i lifted my head so he could move his arm. He smiled and moved his arm. He sat up stretching "ma its very cold you sure having 2 fans on was necessary?" He questioned my actions "uhm yea" I say in Duh voice. He laughed as he received a message, I'm a respecting person so of course I didn't look. It was 9;09 am and i was still a bit tired. That didn't mean i would go back to sleep cause I won't whatsoever.

I got up walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once i did my little routine i walked to my living room. Leaving kay in the room. He came to the living room "Why'd leave me?"he said making me laugh "Cause i can why not?" I say making him playfully roll his eyes. He shushed me he got on his phone "Wanna go to the studio?" He asked i hummed. "Maybe who'll be there" I ask "You act as if i know" He said sassily "Dont fucking play with me Mr Kay Flock" I said mockily "Dont fucking play with me Mr Kay Flock"He mocked me "Boy"i say making him snicker.

Once we got to the studio, Dougz started bugging me tremedously it was so loud though. Like horribly loud, I wrapped my arm around kays laying my head on his shoulder. "Just date already"Setty exclaimed making me flip him off "Suck my dick already"i say making dougz laugh. "Im going to the deli anyone wanna come"Setty said putting his gun under his shirt. Tucking it in the rim of his pants. "Alright why not"Cblu said as Dougz rose too.

I hoped kay would stay with me cause i did not! DID NOT wanna be alone with these... rodents, respectfully..

after half of the group left i got on my phone. i was mad comfy whilst leaning on kay, I hope he didn't mind though cause i wasnt gonna be moving anytime soon, like anytime.

I rubbed my eyes tiredly. I slept all the time like all the time, Kay leaned back. At this point it felt as if we were dating. We spent alot of time together and supported each other no matter what.

I closed my eyes falling asleep, once i fell asleep kay put his jacket over me.

I woke up to Dougz putting something cold on my lap. My eyes fluttered just seeing it was a Bug Juice well two since they were so small (i love these)

They were both red flavor. "See i told you she would wake up"Kay said "Well you told me to grab them for her sooo.."Dougz said as Kay removed the juices from my lap, Putting them on his.

I hummed as i laid my head back on his shoulder. I rubbed my head as i got on my phone. Opening on of my juices and drinking it.

I got up stretching and leaving "Where is she going-"Cblu said as kay hummed getting up. He followed me outside. "whatcha doing"He asked "Just wanted to go outside nothing more."I muttered. He smiled softly and leaned against the wall beside me. "Understandable its crowded in there ma"He said glancing at me. a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

I knew what he was doing. It was funny but cute at the same time.. little flirtly flirt 

IM BACK GIRLIESS

I LOVE YALL