Tata

Wednesday 12:30 pm Y/n

Wednesday 12:30 pm
Y/n

Tata glared at me "what?"I say obviously confused "what? Come on bro you're obviously being petty! Posting jay on your story?!"he fussed

"Bro what-"I say laughing genuinely confused.
"You know what I'm talking about jays on your story of y'all hugging."he said his eyebrows furrowed.

"Because it's his birthday."I say now a bit more enlightened.

He huffed "okay and?" He muttered "not a good excuse."he said as I rolled my eyes "okay? I don't care you're jealous over nothing."I say.

He was overreacting and it was making me mad and tired at the same time.

I looked at him, hoping he would just stop whining.

"Aigh bet."  Was the last words his said before leaving, I sat on the couch watching power puff kids

Tata pov

I left to the studio if y/n was gon be like that den ima return the same energy.

Jenn and Kyle and two other girls were sitting talking and smoking. Jenn and Kyle dapped me up and I sat in the producers seat.

I got on my phone. Scrolling through my instagram feed. Y/n texted me saying she was going outside for a couple. Not like i cared.. Maybe just an little bit but whatever.

My jaw clenched slightly "Wsg tata been quiet allat"Jenn said as i shrugged humming lowly "Nun y/n just buggin"I responded nonchalantly. "Like always"I added "What'd she do this time"Jenn questioned me as if she didnt believe me "Some dumb shit"I say not wanting to go into detail.

Kyle hummed showing he wasn't playing attention. Great

Y/N POV

I walked down the delis ale looking for candy to munch on.  It was cold so I had on tatas jacket. He hated when I stole them without permission but who gives a fuck? not me.

I got a text from Jenn inviting me to the studio where tata and Kyle were. "Maybe "I responded. She responded with an thumbs up and I closed my phone. I debated if i should go, As i put the things I wanted the counter the cash register asked how I was going to be paying after telling me how much the stuff cost. I payed in cash before taking the bag of munchies and leaving.

Somehow, I ended up in the studio. I totally didn't go after buying my snacks LMAO.

Tata didn't look so pleased of my presence. But who gave a shit? not mee.

I mainly talked to Jenn since Tata and Kyle weren't talking. The Awkard silence between us all made it difficult for me to function. A small sigh escaped my lips as I scrolled through social media. Tata glanced at me every second. I ignored it and my eyes stayed glued to the phone. He was still pissed about the argument obviously so i decided not to make any eye contact or have any confrontation with him just so he could calm down for a bit i guess.

After a couple hours in the studio I went home. I didn't leave because i was tired. I left because tata was Tryna be petty. Like boy i will slap the senses off your black ass. I laid on the couch watching The Boondocks The heater was on and i was getting a bit weary. I called my mom wanting to know how her day was. after she told me it was good and explained what happened in her work and all the family drama I ended the call and took a bit of a nap.

I was awoken by tata walking in the house. I sighed and turned to face the cushions of the couch. Trying to go back to sleep. Tata walked to the room and immediately got on his game. shutting the door behind him and I got on my phone. Huffing to the fact I was awoken.  

A couple hours later Tata was Tryna be all lovely Dovey like boy bye. He laid his head on my chest watching the random show that was on. "Ma, can you just delete the post? "He asked making me roll my eyes "already did titty baby "I say. "Good "he said "Cause I was going to delete it either way" he said as if he was really going to do that.

He probably would've because all my passwords are his birthday. 

He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck "WSG NIGG-"Jenn was cut off by Kyle falling making me laugh uncontrollably. "How are you going to bust into our house and fall? "I say still laughing. tata was laughing too but not as hard as i was.

Kyle flipped me off and i did it back in return and Jenn shook her head chuckling a bit. Jenn went on live. Sitting beside me on the couch. She would randomly show my face in the live making me roll my eyes playfully was if i was annoyed. I ended up putting on my air pods listening to Brent Faiyaz.

"I just want to know if you my friend."i say lowly listening to been away.

(help its 7 am and i haven't slept all night)

Tata laid his head on my lap as I played with his hair. He smoked a blunt turning his head to not get the smoke in my face cause i hated when people did that shit. I got on Shein looking at stuff I knew I'd never buy cause why not. I saw this cute LED light thing and smirked "I'm getting it "I say, and tata looked at me "Getting what?" He asked "Oh nothing "I lied laughing softly.

He raised an eyebrow debating if he should believe me. He hummed before continuing smoking his blunt.

I ordered it and turned off my phone. watching the weird ass show tata put on. he finished the blunt and put a cover over him. Shifting a bit to get comfortable and soonly fell asleep

DA END