Kay flock:chill wit it..

Y/n:

I sat on my friends bed talking to her but she was getting ready to go see her man

"You coming?"she asked and I nodded.
We got to the studio And lots of people were there and tbh I didn't like being around so much people.

I sat by myself.

My friend went where ever but I couldn't see due to there being so many people.

I looked around as very calmly sat down and watched the person in the booth.

I looked over and saw a lightskin staring me up and down.

He looked away causing me to too.
I swear if some1 act up-

Knowing me I ain't the type to fight unless actually needed.
Why would I fight someone because they said they wanted too.

My friend and her boyfriend were completely out of sight.

The only person I actually knew was setty.
Him and my mom were friends so when he saw me he sat by me "where yo thot friend?"he said making me look at him.

"For the last time she isn't a thot"I said and he smacked his lips.

"Mhmm she asked Cblu to make a video with him"he said and my jaw dropped.

Cblu? CBLU?
"That should be a case"I said and he nodded.

"Well i don't know"I said and he nodded again.

Setty got up and went into the booth and the lightskin looked at me again.

I decided to leave but I was gonna go call a Uber.

I walked outside and it was freezing.
I was only in shorts and crop top.

"Shit..."I mumbled.
"Yo.."some guy said and I kept walking not looking back just in case.

The person grabbed my arm causing me to pull out my gun I had in my purse.

"Yo yo chill"the lightskin from earlier said.

"I'm sorry just a reflex.."I said and he laughed.

"Yo I kno u freezing and it's Finna rain Lemme take u home?"he said showing strong New Yorkian accent.

"I- sure I don't mind"I said and he nodded walking to his all black track hawk.

He opened the passenger door then walked to his.

He gave me his phone and I put my location in.

I woke up in a unfamiliar place but realized that Kay had either brought me to his house or something else.

I felt cold and uncomfortable in the clothes I was in.

I sighed and looked around for my bag or phone.

I found my phone and the door opened.
"Yo u wake?"kay peeked his head in.
"Mhm"I said and he smiled "alright"he shut the door.
M"oh yeah I left some clothes in the bathroom is u wanna wash that- ur body"he cut himself off laughing.

I nodded and got up.
I was still in the clothes from yesterday
"Thanks"I said and he nodded leaving.
Tbh I just wanted to go to the studio and record some songs that wasn't Finna be released.

I got up and put on my crocs that were put on the dresser.

"Uhm Kay could u drop me off at the studio?"I said and he nodded "yeah let's go"he said making me nod.

We got to the studio and I guess he thought where every1 else were bcuz when I walked in every1 was there.

I laughed dapping everyone up and sat down.

"You recording today?"setty looked at me and I shook my head.

"I don't like recording when a lots of people hear ykyk"I said and he nodded.

Kay came in like a few minutes later and got on his phone not paying anyone attention.

I felt my chest hurt and I got up and Setty understood the situation and passed me a waterbottle.

"Fuck dude"I muttered to myself.
I sat back down and watched them rap and shit then zoned out.

Kay looked at me then looked back at his hands.

I got up to go outside to sit for a little and he followed.

"U good?"he asked and I nodded.
"Yeah just needed some air it's a little tight inn there"I said and he nodded laughing.

"Yeah ion like people like that either"he said making me look at him.

"Yeah u seem chill"I said and he smiled.

"Yeah ion rlly talk much"he said and I nodded.

"Same ion think it's necessary unless y being talked too."I said and he chuckled.

"Ya u cool tbh I fuck with that"he said making me crack a smile.

"Same u pretty chill"I said "glad you think that cos ion usually get that a lot"he said making me nod "same but it's understandable"I said smiling.

He looked at me then my lips.
He laughed looking away nervously.

He was easy to read too for me of course.
I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Thanks again for letting me sleep at ur crib u didn't have too"I said and he shook his head "na na it's good I fuck wit u I like how u think nd shit"he said making me nod.

I looked down so he didn't see my face cos clearly I was blushing and I didn't want him to see.

Ion kno what wit this Nigga but he got some fucking rizz cos he making me wanna curl my toes and giggle.

He noticed my sudden reaction and laughed at it.

"Youn gotta hide yo face I can see clearly that ur blushing. Ain't nobody make u feel like this shawty?"he said and my eyes widened.

"Stopp"I said and he laughed "what Ian doing nun"he said "u know what u doing"I said and he laughed.

I looked up then down again and covered my face wiping the tiredness.

I felt him grab my chin and move the hands outta my face.

He looked at my lips then at me.
He leaned in kissing me as I kissed back.

"YO KAY MADE HIS MOVE"Cblu ran back in the studio causing me to pull away and laugh.