Cblu: late night cuddling.

𝘠/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I was going to sleep early because I had exams and I was already exhausted

𝗕𝗮𝗲𝗲❤️
𝗜𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

Siri said and I answered "hello?"I asked "ma whatchu doing?"he said "finna go to bed why?"I asked "whatchu mean why? I can't talk to my heart?"he said cheesing in the camera "bae aint no1 said that but I got exams and I know this baee"i said turning off my leds.

Camrin smacked his lips and looked in the camera again.

"Can I come over?"he asked and I looked in the camera "my moms in Gon beat ur ass.."i said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

She ain't home until tomorrow"he said and I realized.

"Ion care then but Ian doing nun freaky"i said and he nodded.
"Fair fair fair"he said hanging up.

He knocked on the door and I let him in.

"Thanks ma"he said kissing my cheek.

He followed me to the room then shut the door nd got in my bed.

"U know u don't got exams right?"he said and I looked at my schedule.

"They pushed it back until next week."he said and I nodded "thanks bae"I said and he smiled nd kissed me.

I cuddled up too his chest and he wrapped his arms around me covering us up.

☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎

It was now 1 am and we was just chatting about shit and cuddling watching movies.

"Ma u really is beautiful"he said making me blush.
"Stop dude yo what u doing"I said and he smiled.

"Ion know what u talking about.."he said playing dumb.

He laughed and dug up in my covers.

ミ★☆彡ミ★☆彡ミ★☆彡ミ★☆彡

I woke up and he wasn't there but he left me a text saying he had to go handle some stuff.

I decided to skip school regarding the fact that this nigha had me up since 2 am.

I walked to my living room and started to watch Corykenshin.

Blu texted me and said he being in 15 minutes.

"Nigga what?" I said putting on a jacket and some shorts.

He got here and I got in and he drove too fast.

"Someone needs take yo license"I said and he mugged me.

"And someone need tape ur mouth shut"he said and I looked at him.
"Don't make me dial my hoes"I said and he laughed "what hoes? Siri?"he said and I looked down.

"Siri fine too..
Leave my baby alone.."I said and he laughed..

Cblu pulled up to the studio and setty looked at him and smiled.

"Blueee takisss"he said making me laugh.

" extension cord"cblu said and Setty looked at him.

Setty dapped me up and I walked in.

"Wsp y/n? I haven't talked to ya inna minute how's ya moms?"Dougie said and I shrugged.

"Late up all night partying and doing whatever probably prego"I said and he shook his head mumbling curse words.

"Wsp kay?"I said and he nodded.
For Kay to be a quiet person actually scares me.

Like this Nigga would be plotting a whole set up and nobody would know and that's scary.

But Kay is very sweet.

Kay got up and hugged me and sat back down.

Cblu was on his phone arguing with an Opp.

For Cblu to have opps he don't even care what risk he putting himself in danger.

This Nigga is so stupid and he don't even care but I still love him.

"SUCK MA DICK HOW U SEE ME WHEN IAN SEE U? BLAH BLAH BITCH YA ASS LAGGING COME BACK WHEN YA GOT GOOD ASS WI-FI BITCH MADE NIGGA"he said and i guess the people left cos he stopped finally.

Kay laughed and dapped him up "that's how u handle a pussy"cblu said looking at me.

"Nigga I know I ain't new to this shit I been in the game before I met yo ass"I said and he laughed "I know dudes I know."he said and I nodded.

Cblu talked about shit and I zoned out what if I should get back into doing drills? Ion want to be I needa show them they can't fuck wit us.

Opps be mad disrespectful too me and ion like that so ima show em tonight wsp

"ma u hear what I said?"cblu said and I shook my head.

"We going on a drill u coming?"he said and I nodded.

Setty laughed at me and I did too.

✰✰✰✰✰✰

Cblu laughed as Kay nd setty shot at the rpts.

"DONT RUN DONT TRIP"he yelled and I laughed.

I shot too cos I telling u ion like the disrespect and sexism.

Kid legit said "IMA FUC HER INNA HA ASS JUST WATCH" like niggas nasty as shit dude.

We drove off and Kay dapped me up.

"U still got it in yas"he said and I nodded.

Cblu grabbed the gun I used and wrapped it in a towel.

I laid my head on Cblu s shoulder as he talked mad shit about it
"Shit happens when u talk about us my nigha"he said making me snort.

"Shut yo ass up"he said and I smiled
"Stop playing wit ha she got that accurate aim dont play with ha"Kay said making me laugh.

"Okay what ever.."he said and I looked at him "stop playing"i said and dougie dropped me nd Cblu off.

Cblu laid on top of me and started a conversation.

That wasn't needed tbh.

He started rumbling about how I needed to talk to him more and not leave him on delivered or or how I didn't kiss him much or hugged him and he so mad at me.

"Nigha-"I cut him off by kissing his lips.
"Shush Cblu dang ima knock u in a headdd"i said and he laughed laying between my legs.

"Ma u beautiful"he said making me smile