EIGHT

(CHAPTER 8 - NASTY HABITS)

🦢🗡

Inside Pan's camp, Henry was sat alone, while the Lost Boys danced around the fire, including Maverick and Pan approached him, "You don't want to join in the celebration, Henry?" He asked.

"Nothing to celebrate," Henry said.

"Nothing to celebrate?" he chuckled, "Henry, this whole party is to celebrate you," Pan told him.

"Me? Why?" Henry asked.

"Because you've come to save magic, of course. And I, for one, can't think of a reason more deserving of celebration than that," he looked at the dancing boys, "Just look at them," Pan said.

"I'm not like them, or you," Henry said.

"Sure you are, you're still a boy," Pan brought out a wooden flute, "Maybe a song will get you on your feet," He said before blowing into the flute and the Lost Boys continued to dance.

"Sorry," Henry shook his head, "I...I don't hear anything," He said.

"Interesting," he lowered the flute, "You see, this pipe's enchanted, Henry. It can only be heard by certain children," Pan said.

"Like who?" Henry asked.

"You'll find out soon enough, I promise," Pan walked away from him and toward Felix, noting the look on his face, "What? I know that look. What happened?" Pan asked him.

"Seraphina, I'm afraid she got away," Felix said.

"Well, then why didn't you get her back?" Pan asked.

"I tried. I followed her trail and found two of our sentries knocked out...by a sleeping spell," Felix told him.

"The Dark One," Pan nodded slowly, "So, father and daughter have been reunited," He said.

"They'll be coming for the boy. We should move him somewhere safe," Felix said.

"Now, now, Felix. Where's your sense of adventure?" he smirked, "We can't end the party when the real fun is about to begin," Pan said.

----------<3----------

Inside Alana's old home, Elias was looking at the drawings on the wall and Athena approached him, "Anything important?" She asked.

"I can't tell yet," the pirate captain walked over, "I didn't know she liked drawing," Elias said

"She got it from her mother," Captain Hook said.

"I'm hoping Alana left something useful in the details of one of these. Maybe a map? Some kind of clue," he looked at his father, "Hand me that candle," David handed it to him and he looked back at the other two, "What about you two? Any luck?" Elias asked.

"No potted bean plant or swirling vortex under the rug, if that's what you mean," Captain Hook said.

"There's no rug. How would there be a portal?" Athena questioned and walked to the others.

"There are other drawings on the far wall, but as far as I can tell, that's all they are. Probably just a way to pass the time and keep occupied," Captain Hook said.

"You knew her pretty well, didn't you?" Elias asked him.

"We spent some time together," the eldest twin looked down at the candle, "You all right there, Swan?" Captain Hook asked.

"I'm fine," he sighed, looking at the pirate, "Looks like you're right. They're just a bunch of pictures," he moved over to the others, seeing makeshift cups and bowls, "What's all this?" Elias asked, stopping next to Regina.