NINE

(CHAPTER 9 - GOOD FORM)

🦢🗡

A group of Lost Boys dragged an unconscious adult through an undergrowth, arriving at a wooden cage where Felix was stood, "You heard Pan. You know what to do with her," He told them.

The Lost Boys threw the adult into the cage and Felix looked into it, seeing Alana unconscious inside of it.

----------<3----------

Inside Pan's camp, the Lost Boys chanted together, while Maverick and Henry stood off to the side watching. A young boy walked up to them, nudging Henry with a stick, "So, you're the kid Pan's been looking for all this time," He said and nudged him harder, making Henry back away.

"Leave him alone, Devin," Maverick said.

"Stay out of this, Maverick," Devin said and went to nudge Henry again.

Maverick shoved him backwards, "I said, leave him alone," He said.

"If he can't take this, how is he gonna handle what Pan has in store for him?" Devin asked.

Henry noticed a stick on the ground and looked at Maverick, who nodded, encouraging him to pick it up. As soon as Henry picked up the stick, Devin charged at him and they engaged in a playful fight.

Pan had been watching the engagement, "Not bad," they stopped and looked at him, "But wouldn't it be more fun, if you had real swords?" Pan suggested.

"I've never used a real sword," Henry said.

"This is Neverland and you have the Heart of the Truest Believer. You can use whatever you want," Pan placed a hand on Henry's shoulder, "You just need to believe, Henry. Close your eyes and believe you're holding a real sword," Henry closed his eyes and reopened them, seeing himself holding a real sword, and Devin stepped back in surprise, "What are you waiting for? Go on," Pan said as he stepped back, standing next to Maverick.

Henry looked at Devin, before charging at him and they engaged in another fight as the Lost Boys cheered, "Go on! Go for it! Keep going! Come on!" with one swing of his sword, Henry cut his Devin's stick in a half, "Come on, Henry!" Pan cheered, along with the other Lost Boys.

Charging once again, Henry swung his sword at Devin, slicing his cheek and drawing blood, "I'm sorry," he dropped his sword in shock, "It was an accident," Henry said.

"Henry," he turned to Pan, "Don't you know the best thing about being a Lost Boy?" he turned to Maverick, "Go on, tell him," Pan said.

Maverick picked up the sword, handing it to his cousin, "You never apologize."

He looked at the shocked Devin, "I told you to leave him alone, didn't I?" Maverick said with a small smile

Pan turned to the Lost Boys, "Come on!" He said, encouraging Henry to raise his arm in a victorious manner.