TWENTY FOUR

(CHAPTER 24 - NEW YORK SERENADE)

🦢🗡

The twins made their way to Central Park, where Captain Hook had told Elias to meet him and Nadia, "Swan, I knew that'd work. It's good to see you again," The Pirate said.

"Hm, no, can't say the same," the twins stopped in front of them, "Why didn't you tell me it was Alana's place?" Elias asked.

"I think the tone of your voice answers that quite clearly. You never would have gone if I had," Captain Hook said.

"What does Alana have you up to? Is she trying to get into Henry's life? How does she even know that I have him?" Elias questioned.

"I've already told you, I'm not here because of Alana. I'm here because your parents are in trouble. Their entire kingdom has been cursed, ripped back to Storybrooke," Captain Hook said.

"What are you talking about? Our parents? Their kingdom? A curse? Do you know what you sound like?" Emma asked.

"Like a mad man, I'm sure. But he's telling the truth. Your parents need you, and you're the only ones who can save them. If you don't believe us at all, why did you come here?" Nadia said.

"Because Alana has a cameo with my son's name on it," Elias held up the keychain he'd picked up earlier, "How?" He asked.

"Don't you see? That is proof of what we're saying. Henry must have left that in the apartment when you were in New York last year," Captain Hook said.

"Not good enough. I want answers, real ones," Elias said.

"There's only one way you'll get those," Nadia brought out two potion vials, "Drink these," She said, handing them to the twins.

"Drink the things the crazy people just offered us? No, thank you," Elias said.

"It'll help you remember everything you have lost. If one small part of you senses that, don't you owe it to yourselves to find out, if we're right?" Nadia questioned.

"What do you say, mate? Take a leap of faith, give it a go," Captain Hook said.

"Call me mate one more time and you'll lose the other hand," Elias said and suddenly the twins handcuffed both Nadia and Captain Hook.

"Wait, no," Nadia said.

"Swan, what are you doing?" Captain Hook asked.

"Making sure that neither of you bother my son, sister and me again," Elias whistled, making two police officers approach and the twins turned towards the officers, "These are them. The one who assaulted my sister, and the one who stalked me," He said.

"Stalked is a strong word/It was a kiss," Captain Hook and Nadia said in unison.

"There, they confessed," Emma said and the twins started walking away from them.

A police office looked at Nadia and Captain Hook, "Your under arrest for assault and criminal harassment. You both have the right to remain silent," He said.

"Swans, please! You're making a mistake! A terrible, terrible mistake! Swans, your family needs you both!" Captain Hook called after the twins, but they ignored him and continued on their way.

"Give it a rest, Hook. It's over," Nadia said as the officers took them away.

Flashback - One Year Ago

On the outskirts of the Dark Palace, Alana was stood in thought, when Belle approached her, "You'll see them again," Alana looked at her, "Elias and Henry," She said.