TWO

(CHAPTER 2 - THE HEART OF THE TRUEST BELIEVER)

🦢🗡

Enchanted Forest...

Inside the palace, Aurora lied asleep as Prince Phillip stood by, watching over her, while Alana and Mulan watched from a distance, "Feeling better?" Mulan asked her.

"Yeah," Alana answered.

"How did you get here?" Mulan asked.

"I fell through a portal. I thought...I thought I was gonna die, and...and I thought about this place. I thought about growing up here," she looked at Mulan, "That's how portals work. They take you to wherever you think of," Alana told her.

"Well, what's it like? The other world," Mulan said.

"Uh, well, for starters, they think this place is just a fairytale, like...like a legend. Like we're all just characters in a story," Alana said.

"I'm in a story?" Mulan asked.

"Yeah, they made a movie about you," Alana shrugged slightly, "It's actually pretty good," She said.

"What's a movie?" Mulan asked.

"Uh..." Alana said.

Aurora woke up and Prince Phillip helped her to the ground, "It's worse than I feared," Alana and Mulan approached them, "It's worse than I feared, I couldn't make contact. I wish I could be more help. I...I fear no one can," Aurora said.

"My father can. He always had a plan. Uh, he would've left something behind if he ever found himself back here. Something that can be used to contact Elias, to get to him. I know it. I just need to get to his castle," Alana said.

"Who's your father?" Prince Phillip asked.

"Rumplestiltskin," Alana answered.

Neverland...

Somewhere on the island, Athena moved throughout the jungle, before coming to a halt and looking around, "Dammit, Pan," she exhaled sharply, "Why is it when I actually need to talk to him, he's never around?" She said and continued through the jungle.

----------<3----------

Elsewhere on the island, Mr Gold came across the deceased Eva and Theo, who was attempting to crawl across the ground with the arrow stuck in his back, "So, where is he? Henry," Theo gasped for air as he looked up at him, "There, there. I can help you speak," Mr Gold said and waved his hand, making the arrow disappear.

Theo breathed heavily, "Thank you," He said.

"Where's Henry? They kill him?" Mr Gold asked.

"I don't think so. I told him to run and he did," Theo said.

"Where?" Mr Gold asked.

"The jungle. Pan wants him, he's behind all of this. Look, Mr Gold, I didn't know who I was working for. I'm sorry about Alana. I'm so sorry," Theo said.

"I know," Mr Gold knelt down, "You were merely a pawn," He said.

"Can...Can you forgive me?" Theo asked.

"No," Mr Gold said, before ripping out Theo's heart and crushing it, watching him die.

----------<3----------

On the Jolly Roger, the mermaid flopped around as they looked at her, "Get that thing off my ship!" Captain Hook yelled from the helm.

"No. Now we have a hostage," Regina said.