Mike McCready - Why Go 🔞

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY - SMUT WARNING

'Groupie'.

I guess that's what you would call me. I please rock stars when they are on the road and keep them company. It can be very lonely on the road when musicians tour, but with groupies around, it kinda makes the situation a little more bearable...that and so do drugs. The latter being the unhealthier of the two in my opinion.

I'm in my mid twenties and based in Boston and whenever a band comes through for a gig, I make it my mission to get on their tour bus, or get backstage with the band and 'get to know them' a little better.

I'd be a fool to say that I didn't occasionally fall for some of the men I guess I 'service'. It's just something that happens, and one of those men is a particular bass guitarist from a Seattle band. I'll let you guess who ;) I have been seeing him on and off for a while, but he knows I'm a groupie, I haven't made it a secret, and he knows I love sex. Luckily he's fine with me still living that lifestyle, as we aren't really officially a couple. I enjoy his company and whenever his band comes into town, I am solely just for him. When he isn't here however, I need to satisfy my needs.

It's April 8th 1992, and tonight, Pearl Jam are playing the Axis Club, with Eleven opening for them. I met them last year when they played the Avalon in July, I hooked up with their bassist Jeff Ament, and jesus christ, that man is fucking hung. It started when me and my friend Rita, who is also a groupie, decided to go to this show. We hung around their tour bus after they had performed and the driver let us on. The guys were always happy to get some female attention, and Rita had her eyes firmly set on the lead singer, Eddie Vedder. She was successful in her attempts to reel him in after spending most of the evening drinking with him, and smoking weed, which we all did. She has this beautiful long black, sleek hair and a slim figure, so naturally she is sort after by many a rock star.

I on the other hand have wavy light blonde hair and I have curves. Even at my lowest weight I had a noticeable sized rack and hips, it's just who I am and I own it. I get my fair share of admirers and Jeff was definitely into me, Mike McCready was looking at me too, but didn't quite pluck up the courage to speak to me. To be fair, Jeff didn't really let anyone else get a word in to me, and I think it's because he wanted to fuck me senseless. And.....well....yep....that happened.

It wasn't a cozy hotel room like some bands can afford, but Jeff took me to a bathroom cubical inside the venue. He hurried, holding my hand as we rushed to the bathroom, he was extremely raring to go and told me that he hadn't had sex in months. I have a black mini dress on and I always wear Docs with my attire. Most groupies tend to wear high heels, I guess I'm different, and I'm unapologetic about it.

"You got a condom?" I ask as Jeff slams me against the cubicle wall, kissing my neck. I'm feral right now. (Jeff is the one with that hats....and yep....that hat stayed on.)

"No....I don't like 'em." He says.

"Well lucky I got a few..." I smirk.

"We ain't gonna need them, beautiful." he replied, continuing to kiss my neck.

"Uh uh....you don't wear one...you don't get my pussy..." I state, making my rules clear. "I gotta be safe if I'm gonna fuck rock stars."

"Fine, just so long as you let me get inside soon, I could fucking burst, babe. You're so fucking hot." Jeff replied as he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls it slightly.

"Uh!" I moan as I feel the slight pain, however it's a kink, and a pleasurable one at that, considering I can feel this guys hard cock against my leg.

He moves his hands to lift me up against the wall and rips my panties from under my dress. Not gonna lie, that's extremely sexy, even though they were a new pair of undies. I scramble to undo his belt and he undoes his flies, exposing me to his huge shaft. JESUS. When I say it's huge, I mean HUGE. I find the condom in my bag and undo the foil, putting the sheath over his erect member.