.II.III.

❝How can I say this without breaking?

How can I say this without taking over?

How can I put it down into words,

when it's almost too much for my soul alone?

I loved and I loved and I lost you.❞

. Hurts Like Hell, Fleurie.

.No Shelter But Me.

.Part Three.

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪

Ambrosia woke up startled by someone grabbing her by the feet, "hands, now!"

Without a second thought Ambrosia stood up and held her hands in front of her, the guard put down the lantern and if Ambrosia wanted to she would have gutted him there only she didn't want to give herself another reason for being there. He put shackles on her wrists and kept hold of the chain that was attached to them, he picked up the lantern and pulled her out of the cell for the other guard to lock.

He pulled her over to another door and opened it to reveal a square room that held shelves of grey clothes. He unlocked her shackles and pushed her in, "find your size. Put your old clothes in the metal bin."

"Saints," Ambrosia whispered as she looked around on the shelves. She pulled out a grey vest that looked around her size and switched out her black one for it - perfect match. She also then grabbed a random grey jacket - she didn't care for its size and ended up with one that was only slightly too big. She measured the trousers up against her legs and found ones that looked the right size and then reluctantly took off her belt and boots before switching out the trousers. She put all her old clothes in the metal bin before tying back on her boots. Ambrosia kicked the door and held out her wrists at the ready.

"What's this?" The guard hissed as he looked at the tattoo on her wrist, "gang tattoo? Who's gang?"

Ambrosia looked at him with murder in her eyes as she hissed out his name, "Kaz Brekker."

"Dirtyhands," he seethed, "I don't like gangs."

"Tough luck for you then."

He slapped her across the face before tugging her along to a large room of sand that had a few tables, she looked around and saw arms dangling out of the small windows in the doors to cells - the set out was different to her cell.