Chapter 7 "Inhibitors"

The downstairs was noisy, Feng Ting felt a strong smell of pheromones as soon as he stepped downstairs, it was the pheromones of strong beech wood smell, which enveloped the whole space, making people breathless.

All the Omega retreated, injected with inhibitors, and sprayed with blockers. Feng Ting could smell the smell of beech wood mixed with various smell blockers.

Smoke people.

He snorted in disgust, and strode into the bathroom as if he had entered no one's land. An Alpha was suppressed by the beech wood scent pheromone, and collapsed to the ground with a painful expression on his face. Feng Ting was not in the mood to care about these people, so he stood in front of the bathroom door and kicked towards the door, angrily said: "Open the door!" There

was no movement inside, Feng Ting felt it carefully, but he couldn't feel Wushan Qinxue. The smell of tea, there is no tea smell in the air, only the strong smell of mint and beech wood.

Several Beta staff members ran over with door prying tools and handed them to Feng Ting, who asked, "Who's inside?" The

staff member said, "Mr. Jiang and Lin Xi probably didn't come out. , when Song Hui broke in, the others went out quickly, and they were blocked in the bathroom inside."

Some people saw Feng Ting's expression was not good, and worried: "Why don't you go out, Brother Feng, we can come ." They were not afraid that Feng Ting would be affected by Song Hui, but that Feng Ting would be detonated with pheromones and Song Hui would be killed by mistake.

Because Fengting is really strong, the suppressing power of strong A's pheromone is unimaginable, and if there is an accident at that time, all of their Alphas present together will not be able to do Fengting.

Moreover, at this time, the Alphas who were dragged out on the ground felt so uncomfortable, Feng Ting still didn't feel anything, and didn't even release his pheromone.

"No, you can just go out and give me the inhibitor." Feng Ting stretched out his hand, caught a needle with a thin little finger, held a hammer in one hand, and smashed the lock with a "bang".

Pushing open the door, the pheromone smell of beech inside became stronger, and there was no one in the changing room. As soon as Feng Ting entered with the inhibitor, he heard a scream from the bathroom.

dog days.

In the bathroom, Jiang Li and Lin Xi were hiding in the steam room, and outside was Song Hui who was trying to open the door.

"Are you okay?" Jiang Li looked at Lin Xi and asked, Lin Xi was leaning on the bench, huddled up, the skin exposed outside the bathrobe turned red, it could be seen that he was trying his best to endure.

He didn't answer, and tried to sit up tremblingly, when there was a loud noise outside, and he was so scared that he fell back and screamed in pain.

"Is anyone there?!" Jiang Li yelled again, they were still trapped in the bathroom, everyone should know. He felt that although this Alpha pheromone was domineering, it was much weaker than Fengting. Even if other people couldn't help it, Fengting was still reliable.

Hey, Jiang Li sighed, this was the first time he felt at ease after being pregnant. Due to pregnancy, the perception of Alpha pheromones has weakened, and now it is far less uncomfortable than Lin Xi, but I feel a little suffocated, which may also be related to staying in the steam room.

He can bear it. I don't know how long Lin Xi can bear it. More importantly, the outside looks like he can come in at any time.

Jiang Li was in a hurry, when the outside suddenly became quiet, he suddenly felt an extremely strong sense of security, and the surrounding air was instantly enveloped by a faint smell of wine, which ruthlessly erased the previous unpleasant smell , domineering without leaving a bit, making people extremely soothing. It's just that Lin Xi on the opposite side felt even more uncomfortable, and his whole body began to tremble.

Outside.

Feng Ting raised his hand, threw the hammer out, and hit the ground with a "bang", the sound echoed in the empty bathroom, shaking the man opposite him.

"What are you doing, huh?" Feng Ting held the suppressant in one hand, and clicked his tongue impatiently: "Make it clear, this is not the place for you to be in heat." The other party was under long-term work pressure and

lack of sleep. In addition, I didn't manage my susceptibility period well, and I was overwhelmed by desire at this time, my whole body was red, my eyes were cloudy, and I completely lost control and was immersed in desire.

Feng Ting didn't completely release his pheromone, it was only one-tenth as much, but it was enough for the opponent to feel uncomfortable. The man hugged his head in pain, and knelt down with one leg unsupported, and the situation was over in an instant.

Feng Ting kicked away the scattered bottles and cans, and walked towards the steam room step by step.

As he approached, the man gradually changed from kneeling on one knee to two knees, and then knelt down in pain, completely lying on the ground.

Feng Ting walked over, bent down and plunged the inhibitor into the man's arm, pushed the translucent liquid in the needle in one breath, the man trembled with his movements, and soon lost consciousness.

Feng Ting snorted, threw away the needle in disgust, waited for the beech wood smell in the air to dissipate, and put away his pheromone.

He opened the door of the steam room, met Jiang Li with clear eyes, and was puzzled for a moment, but he was relieved when he saw that Jiang Li was fine. Just about to speak, Lin Xi suddenly rushed over and leaned on his shoulder, crying and trembling.

Feng Ting was looking at Jiang Li, only to notice that there was another person inside when Lin Xi pounced on him, and his conditioned reflex grabbed him, and Lin Xi was even more like a koala, holding on to him.

The alarm was lifted, everyone ran in, and the noise filled the bathroom.

"Brother Feng, Brother Feng, you, you are finally here." Lin Xi was trembling as he spoke, and he seemed to be terribly frightened, Feng Ting helped him but failed to get up, Lin Xi fell back again.

Feng Ting was a little helpless, looked at Jiang Li, Jiang Li looked at the two of them, looked away, stood up silently and left. Feng Ting called Jiang Li, but Jiang Li ignored him, and reached out to help Lin Xi, but Lin Xi couldn't stand up.

"Hey! Jiang Li!"

"Ah, brother Feng, what's the matter?" Ye Ning and several others squeezed in, and were startled when they saw Lin Xi's appearance, "I'm so stupid, what's the matter with Brother Lin?!" "It's okay

, His legs are weak." Feng Ting helplessly embraced Lin Xi, and looking through the crowd, Jiang Li had disappeared.

With the help of Feng Ting, the restlessness was quickly calmed down. Song Hui, who had fainted, was sent to the hospital. Lin Xi recovered after taking the inhibitor, and the others were fine.

Fortunately, nothing happened, and the film crew breathed a sigh of relief. If something happened, they really couldn't bear it. The consequences of Omega being forcibly marked are very serious, enough to stop their program from being aired. Originally, they managed to invite a bunch of big names this time.

Taili immediately decided to extend the vacation to two days, and to send more people, and to switch to shifts for filming every day, so as to give everyone enough rest time.

After the incident subsided, everyone went to their own business, and Feng Ting went upstairs with an inhibitor. Chen Peipei came down from upstairs, saw him and said, "Brother Feng, look for Brother Jiang, he is in the room." "

Oh." Feng Ting nodded, and asked, "How is he?"

Chen Peipei had just sent Jiang Li off. Got hot water to go. When she came, the first person she saw was Jiang Li. She had a fledgling feeling towards Jiang Li, and Jiang Li was the closest to everyone, so just now everyone was taking care of Lin Xi, so she wanted to bring water to Jiang Li.

Fearing that Feng Ting might misunderstand him, he deliberately explained: "I'm here to bring water to Brother Jiang. He's fine, but he's a little tired."

Feng Ting went upstairs, listened to the movement inside, and then raised his hand to knock on the door.

He knocked twice but no one answered, he called again softly: "Jiang Li?"

Still no one answered, Feng Ting patiently called again, still no one answered, so he could only say: "Then I'll go in ?" But he heard the reply inside: "No."

Feng Ting: "..."

Feng Ting said helplessly, "Why are you not responding inside? I'll send you the inhibitor."

Jiang Li said: "I don't need it anymore , you go and give it to Lin Xi."

Feng Ting took a breath, and said patiently: "Everyone has their own, this is your share."

Feng Ting waited for a long time but did not hear the answer, and did not call again. Responded, stood irritably at the door for a long while, and finally had no choice but to leave.

Early the next morning, after everyone had left, Jiang Li went downstairs with his things. As soon as he got out of the gate of the tea house, he saw Feng Ting waiting by the car and said, "Get in the car."

Jiang Li shook his head without emotion, "No, I called a car."

Feng Ting smiled, "What kind of car are you taking?" Ah, isn't this ready-made."

Jiang Li ignored him, the taxi quickly stopped by the side of the road, Jiang Li took the things and got into the car without looking back, and quickly left Feng Ting behind.

Feng Ting just watched Jiang Li get into the car without looking at him.

...

Feng Ting went home to see Dabao first. He usually does not see his children for a month or two when he is filming dramas. This time he only left for a week and came back. Dabao was quite happy. But he didn't see Jiang Li, and he couldn't stay in Jiang's house for a long time, so he left after making an appointment with Dabao tomorrow.

Going to drink in the evening, meeting those friends in the circle, everyone was waiting for him when he entered the door, and he was very welcome to see him.

Lu Peishen was also there, and when he saw Feng Ting coming, he immediately sat beside Feng Ting and said with a smile, "Brother Feng, have you finished filming your variety show?

" Ting sat down and took a sip of the wine first. He had been under a lot of mental stress for the past two days, so he wanted to go out and drink the wine a long time ago, and he finally felt comfortable tasting the Yutangchun made by himself.

There were some appetizers on the dinner table, and Feng Ting picked up two to eat. Lu Peishen next to him asked: "How did you film that? Do you shoot one episode a day?" Others also said: "Is there anything interesting

? I haven't watched TV for many years. In the past, TV stations broadcast cross talk sketches, but now they're all variety shows. It's boring."

Feng Ting smiled, and he didn't find it interesting, it's all about work: "I've only filmed one episode now. ."

Lu Pei was shocked: "You guys are too good at foreign work." "

You understand again." Feng Ting smiled, "It's not easy to cut an episode, once it's started, it's money, what Dare to work hard. Because I was in such a hurry, something happened last night."

"What's the matter?" Lu Peishen regained his senses immediately, "What's the matter?"

Feng Ting said: "Alpha is so tired The flu broke out, almost something bad happened." He didn't say what happened, and it's hard to talk about these things, so he just made vague words and let them listen.

"It's too dangerous!" Everyone became concerned, Feng Ting said that he was fine, and everyone thought it was the same, no matter who has an accident, Feng Ting can't have an accident. Lu Peishen bluffed: "The TV station is too stupid, it's okay to be so tired that the susceptible period breaks out, is your guy okay? Oh, I forgot again, it's the ex-sister-in-law." Feng Ting whitened

him With a glance, "You care a lot."

Everyone laughed when they heard it.

After being mentioned by Lu Peishen, Feng Ting remembered something again. When he stood outside the bathroom door, he could smell no tea, except for the pheromones of beech and mint.

It stands to reason that after Alpha's susceptible period erupts, they will lose their minds and force Omega's estrus period to advance to cater to their own desires and release pheromones to perceive each other, but he really didn't smell Jiang Li's pheromones.

what happened?

In other words, there is, but it is so weak that it can be ignored. No matter what, it is very wrong.

"Oh, that's right." Someone said: "Didn't Xie Dongxing also participate in your show? I heard that he will return to China soon." Feng Ting

heard Xie Dongxing's name, and suddenly remembered what Ye Ning had brought for him before, what? coming? [He will be a good brother from now on]? He snorted, this is awesome.

I don't even look at my own virtues.

After Jiang Li left the teahouse, he went to the hospital first. Alpha susceptibility period will always affect Omega. Although he is temporarily immune, he is still a little worried, so he went to check again.

Ji Yunhe smiled and said: "Seeing that you are so nervous, are you ready to accept this little guy?" Jiang Li smiled wryly: "It's fate that you've come

here."

It's not a good company to be with each other."

Dabao's name is Jiang Su, following Jiang Li's surname, which is taken from the name of a new green tea product Jiang Li developed, Ji Cha.

Little Bean Sprouts had very strong health and vitality, and it didn't affect anything, so Jiang Li finally felt relieved.

After returning home, I heard that Feng Ting had come, and made an appointment with Dabao to play together tomorrow. He has no objection, Fengting doesn't have much time to spend with his children throughout the year, so he can give it to Fengting whenever he has time.

Unexpectedly, Dabao is not so easy to fool, he wants Jiang Li and Feng Ting to play with him. Jiang Li wanted to say no, but before he could say anything, the little guy's mouth puckered and he began to cry. Seeing as he was about to open the gate to release the water, he would definitely not be able to coax him to cry for a long time.

Jiang Li is not used to him, so Feng Ting Kejin is used to it, but now that his father is around, he is not afraid of him as a little dad anymore. Jiang Li sighed, how could he compete with him, so he could only agree: "Okay

, I'll go with you."

, rolling on the carpet, Jiang Li told him to roll over, and he rolled over.

"What's the matter with you, you lied to Dad?" Jiang Li pretended to be angry, and looked at him seriously.

Dabao smiled so hard that he showed his baby teeth, "No~" "He

still said no." Jiang Li held him between his legs to prevent him from rolling away, "Who did you learn from? He even pretended to cry you."

Dabao rolled left and right Get out, but you can't get out, so you can only get out from behind with your ass pouted, but you stand up and run, and then fall on the carpet, "Oh~"

Li Subai came down from the stairs and saw his grandson fell to the ground , It hurts suddenly. Asking Jiang Li why he didn't pick up the baby, Jiang Li was too lazy to talk to this little liar and went back upstairs to rest.

Dabao then quietly told Li Subai, "Don't scold daddy, I forgive him."

"Wow." Li Su smiled and said: "My baby is really magnanimous."

Dabao has a small chest, and the villain has a lot, "That's not true."

Early the next morning, Feng Ting drove over , stopped at the gate of Jiang's house. Just as he was planning to take the baby somewhere to play, he saw Jiang Li carrying the baby out the door.

Carrying his own bag on his body, it seems that he wants to go with him.