Chapter 53

As soon as the news came out, everyone immediately exploded.

The first thing to fry is cp powder.

Shang Yue's sudden announcement at the deadline must have something important to announce. This big event is nothing more than the relationship between him and Jiang Li. Should the relationship be formalized or separated?

If it's the latter, there's no need to announce it, it's probably the former!

This speculation was well-founded, which immediately made Fengtangjiang cp panic. They don't want cp to be again! It's bad enough to be once, let's just kill them again!

no no no.

For a while, Chaohua was full of lucky draws, anyway, no matter what happened, the lottery was right.

There has been a falling out on Weibo. Jiang Li's love life is not a big deal for netizens, but it has too much gossip potential when it involves the film emperor's court.

Who doesn't like to watch gossip about the gold medal actor in the entertainment industry, especially Feng Ting has always kept himself clean, and has always been very uncooperative. Clicking in has become a conditioned reflex action for netizens.

When Feng Ting clicked on the search, he and Jiang Li's names were listed on the hot search list. He has already seen the message Shang Yue sent him. No one answered the phone, so I don't know what the hell this person is doing.

Calling Jiang Li, Jiang Li didn't know what it meant.

Feng Ting was very uneasy in his heart. He originally wanted to wait until the matter was over before mentioning the matter of remarriage with Jiang Li, but now that Shang Yue is intervening, the unstable factors have greatly increased, and he has become even more uneasy.

"Jiang Li." After Feng Ting called his name, he heard Jiang Li's answer, and stopped suddenly when he reached his mouth.

He originally wanted to ask Jiang Li and Shang Yue if they made it clear, but he changed his mind temporarily. With the mentality of dying early and being born early, he asked when he got hot, "Are you willing to remarry me?" He wanted a good result

. , but Jiang Li did not answer him for a long time.

Finish a few eggs.

Feng Ting's heart gradually sank to the bottom of the valley, and when the courage that was seldom gathered was gone, it would be an unspeakable regret, just don't ask! It must have scared Jiang Li.

He comforted himself like this.

Yes, they were all comforting himself, he didn't dare to think about anything else. I thought about the possibility that Jiang Li would still not accept him, but I didn't expect to feel so uncomfortable when this moment came.

Both sides are silent.

Feng Ting couldn't bear it at first, and said: "It's okay, if you don't think about it, I'll ask you next time." "

I..."

Jiang Li hung up just as soon as he spoke.

...

Jiang Li was taken aback for a moment, not knowing why Feng Ting was in such a hurry. He sighed softly. He always thought that if he hesitated, it would be better not to give the other party an answer. It would save a lot of trouble if he didn't think clearly before solving it together.

Originally wanted to tell Feng Ting that he could not answer now, but Feng Ting hanged up.

He seemed in a hurry, as if he was afraid of something being pointed out.

When Jiang Li was in a daze, Jiang Zixuan rushed down from upstairs in a shocking manner. He looked like he had just woken up, ran over and stared at him and said, "Brother! Did you see that? Shang Yue said he was going to make trouble!

" Li said: "I saw it."

"Did you ask him? What kind of tricks are you trying to do?" Jiang Zixuan woke up early in the morning, and when he picked up his phone, he saw this message, and immediately woke up from fright.

Gou Bi Shang Yue must have no good intentions!

He hates it, this person has too many tricks, he can't stand it at all! He clearly said that for the sake of his classmates, as long as he works hard, he can not sue his brother, but he still broke his promise!

He shouldn't have trusted Shang Yue. This person is playing tricks on him. He used to hold a grudge for his failed confession, but this time he finally found a chance to avenge his shame. He must try his best to embarrass him. What kind of fart can he let out.

Seeing that he was more excited than himself, Jiang Li felt a little strange: "The phone didn't get through, and I don't know what he means." "

That's right!" There's no need to hide it, so I told Jiang Li, "I know what he wants to do. He told me before that you violated the rules of the system because you hid the pregnancy from him, and he wanted to sue you."

Jiang Li was a little puzzled: "Sue me? What system regulations?" How could he not know.

Jiang Zixuan said: "It's written in the system regulations. Haven't all of you who signed up for distribution read that regulation?" Jiang Li was even more

puzzled, "I have, but I did, but it doesn't include the one you mentioned. "

Jiang Zixuan was also puzzled.

He was stuck for two seconds, and suddenly realized: "Fuck, this girl is playing with me!"

Jiang Zixuan was so angry that he knew it, he knew it! Shang Yue is a bastard. He thought he had the situation under control, but he didn't expect that it didn't happen at all, it was all Shang Yue who lied to him!

hateful!

Jiang Zixuan beat his chest and stamped his feet, "Brother, this bad bird Shang Yue must have no good intentions, he made another plan after one failed plan, and knew that the thing that lied to me that you violated the system rules would be exposed, so he thought of a new way to sue you. "

Why did he sue me?" Jiang Li couldn't figure it out.

Jiang Zixuan said: "Of course it's revenge on me! Revenge on our Jiang family!"

Jiang Zixuan told him everything about Shang Yue High School's confession to him, and swore: "He must have thought of a new way this time, he won't read it. I won't stop until I'm unlucky."

Jiang Li was rather skeptical, although he hadn't met Shang Yue a few times, he felt that Zhong Shang Yue shouldn't be such a troublemaker. And just sue? What to sue him?

"Calm down." Jiang Li advised him instead, "It hasn't been revealed yet, maybe it's a misunderstanding?" "

What misunderstanding!" Jiang Zixuan sent a message to Feng Ting, "I knew he wanted to fuck when he raised his ass. What shit!"

Feng Ting was also very anxious, and the two irritable people started chatting as soon as they got together. Jiang Li watched from the side, and finally couldn't help asking: "What did he say?"

Jiang Zixuan typed quickly with his fingers, "Brother Feng, if you can't do it, just say it hard!"

"...how hard?"

Jiang Zixuan Said: "Let's just stick it out, the hatred of taking his wife is irreconcilable, he wants to let Shang Yue know how to write the word regret!"

Jiang Li: "..." Where did you take it?

This side is still in a hurry to plan a hard fight, and Shangyue has sent new news over there.

Shang Yue: "Good afternoon, everyone. I will tell you everything in room 1024 of Hall No. 8 at eight o'clock in the evening. Please look forward to it."

"Stay tuned?!" Jiang Zixuan was about to drop his phone, Shang Yue, that bastard!

He said: "Brother, you can see clearly, what good things can he say so, he won't stop if I don't get in trouble." Jiang Li said: "

Then go and have a look."

Shang Yue put away his phone , the friend on the computer screen frowned: "Is it necessary to achieve this level?"

Shang Yue smiled: "There is no way, this is the last day, if you don't take action, you will have no chance." "

Then I wish you success Let's go!" The friend said with a smile: "After so many years, it's time for my wish to come true."

"Thank you, I will." Shang Yue nodded, and put away his smile after closing the call.

In fact, he is not so relaxed, but he will definitely complete the unfinished things, and will never leave any regrets.

At 7:50 in the evening, Hall No. 8 was covered with several floors inside and outside. 1024 can accommodate a hundred people, and those who didn't squeeze in had to set up a machine outside, wanting to take some leftovers and go back to hype.

There were also some CP fans holding banners that had been together for a long time to cheer outside. On it, Feng Ting and Jiang Li were leaning together, and on both sides were: "Feng Tangjiang, never be".

The parties involved all got off the car in the parking lot and took the elevator directly upstairs.

When Jiang Li got out of the car, he ran into Feng Ting, Feng Ting saw his eyes lit up, and then he was worried, just like the melancholy golden hair emoticon that Jiang Zixuan loved to use recently.

...

Jiang Li felt a little speechless and a little funny, and didn't know what expression to make for a moment.

Not knowing what to say, Feng Ting said, "Are you here?"

Jiang Li nodded.

The three of them took the elevator upstairs together, and it was about to start in three minutes. They had just arrived outside the room, but they didn't expect Shang Yue to be there.

Jiang Zixuan exploded when he saw Shang Yue, angrily stepped forward and asked, "Didn't you just let my brother go if I agreed that I would work in your company?" Shang Yue said without expression, "When did

I say that? "

Jiang Zixuan thought about it, it seems that Shang Yue did not say this, but this is where Shang Yue is treacherous, he made him think that this is what he said, damn it!

"I knew that there must be no good water in your stomach. You just want to make me look ugly and see me unlucky!"

Shang Yue smiled lightly, looking at Jiang Zixuan's eyes that were too deep, making it difficult to see what was going on inside. What kind of emotion is conveyed: "You think too much."

"Huh?" Jiang Zixuan became even more angry when he punched the cotton, and folded his arms: "What do you really want? It's too much trouble to tell people, I'll just let you How about hitting me, anyway, you hate me so much now, don't you!"

Unexpectedly, Shang Yue suddenly approached, his eyes seemed to suck him in, Jiang Zixuan was startled.

He just looked at Jiang Zixuan like this, showing a trace of helplessness, Jiang Zixuan seemed to hear him sigh in a trance.

"You know what I think again?"

"I, I guessed it too!" Jiang Zixuan raised his head and tried to regain his confidence. Hearing Shang Yue helplessly said: "Do you hate me that much?" Jiang

Zixuan must not be lenient when dealing with bad people, Jiang Zixuan said viciously: "Yes, I hate you the most in the whole world."

Shang Yue paused and looked back, Jiang Zixuan couldn't see Knowing his expression, he wanted to say something more, but Shang Yue stopped looking at him, and said to Jiang Li and Feng Ting, "Please come in."

It was eight o'clock.

Feng Ting stepped onto the stage, and the three people below had already sat down, one of them was fierce and wanted to bite him.

He pulled the corner of his mouth and smiled, picked up the microphone and started: "Good evening, everyone, I'm Shang Yue." All

the gun barrels underneath were all flashing at him.

"Time is money, so I'll make it short."

Jiang Zixuan gritted his teeth, he was ready, if Shang Yue dared to talk nonsense, he would go up to the stage and confront him!

Shang Yue said: "Today is the last day that Mr. Jiang and I get along according to the system's regulations."

Jiang Li and Feng Ting were listening seriously, and Jiang Zixuan was ready to start.

Shang Yue said: "We each feel that the other is not suitable for us, so we decided to separate. The reason for my words is all my own, and it has nothing to do with Mr. Jiang. Mr. Jiang is a very good person, but he is not suitable for me, because I have something I like. I'm dead."

"Zixuan." Shang Yue said the same words as the confession in high school, "I like you." "

But I know you hate me, so don't worry I won't force you, and I won't like you anymore Today is the last time."

After speaking, Shang Yue put down the microphone, and left the room without looking back under the light of the flashlight.

Jiang Li and Feng Ting looked surprised, while Jiang Zixuan was completely stunned.

The author has something to say: Brother Jiang can't beat the Great Demon King Shang