Chapter 33

Jiang Zixuan searched for half a circle, only to see his brother coming out of the private hall, thank God, he hasn't gone far.

Jiang Zixuan paid attention quietly, and because he was walking too close, Jiang Li almost saw him, so he quickly moved away, and when Jiang Li got into the car, he hurried to drive his car.

The first time he followed his hands and feet was quite clumsy, Jiang Zixuan drove the car out and was about to catch up with his brother when he suddenly saw Zhang Yunqing coming out of the private hall.

He was taken aback.

The two were in front of each other, with a gap of less than five minutes. Could it be Zhang Yunqing who his brother went to see?

Why do you want to see Mrs. Feng? Is there any reason to see my ex-mother-in-law after divorce? And why not tell them?

it's wired.

Jiang Zixuan saw Zhang Yunqing go out, and stood at the door in a daze, as if he had been hit by something, and stood for a while before getting into the car.

It seems that the conversation is not pleasant.

Jiang Zixuan was thoughtful, and on the way back he followed Jiang Li closely, once as an acquaintance and secondly as an acquaintance, this time he did not lose track of him, and followed his brother all the way home.

Jiang Zixuan didn't dare to drive the car in, parked at the back door, quietly entered the door by himself, and climbed into the balcony on the second floor. He hurried downstairs again and saw his brother pouring water to drink, he stopped quickly, put his hands in his pockets uncomfortably, and said, "Well, I've been staying upstairs and just woke up just now.

" Li Li gave him a strange look, but ignored him.

Jiang Zixuan breathed a sigh of relief, carefully patted his dusty elbow, and slipped back to his room. After thinking about it, he was a little worried, and wanted to ask Feng Ting what was going on, but how would he explain that he was actually outside just now, and how could he explain that he lied to Feng Ting that his brother was sleeping?

Ah really, the so-called telling a lie has to be covered by another lie, he is now caught in a dilemma.

Forget it, if something really happened, his brother should tell Feng Ting, right?

Early in the morning, Feng Ting was waiting at the door.

He specially packed it up today. The suit and shirt are all custom-made, and they just arrived yesterday. Originally, manager Tang Yun wanted to keep it for him to wear at the award ceremony, but he wore it here.

Xie Dongxing watched from a distance, and saw Feng Tingsao standing at the door, fully dressed early in the morning, and those who didn't know this solemn posture thought they were going to walk the red carpet.

Tsk.

Xie Dongxing folded his arms, his face was speechless, Ye Ning looked at and asked: "Brother Xie, are you not going to meet Brother Jiang?" Xie Dongxing

shook his head: "In order to prevent Fengting from coming up to peck me, I'll just stay here. "

Ye Ning laughed, "Did you treat Brother Feng as a peacock?" He imagined it and found it even more funny, so he laughed.

Yes, it is still the most flirtatious one, the one that is isolated by other male peacocks in the zoo because it is too flirtatious.

Thinking of hearing about the party that day from other people, Xie Dongxing sighed deeply. Feng Ting is actually more courageous than the rumors say, as powerful as his strong A identity. Being able to successfully escape from the situation where Omega exploded itself is not something ordinary people can do.

Even he had to think about it carefully.

It can't compare to Feng Ting, a mad dog.

Ye Ning said: "I don't know what happened to Lin Xi. If he blew himself up, the consequences should be serious, right?"

Su Cai said: "I heard that he is recuperating in a psychiatric hospital. If he behaves well, he may be discharged. If he is not good, he will have to stay forever." Chen Peipei nodded, "I think

Brother Feng's fan has picked up on Lin Xi, he It seems that the paranoia was quite serious and paranoid before, and he may have taken the things that the company asked the business to do seriously. Later, Brother Feng's contract expired and quit. This may be the reason." Ye Ning said: "Is self-explosion hurt

? The big one?"

"Of course, it is possible to remove the gland."

Ye Ning immediately showed an expression of unbearable pain, imagining the pain of having the gland removed is too terrible.

He came to a realization, "I don't think love is suitable for me. I am still suitable for eating melons and watching movies. You don't know how interesting it is to eat melons. The happiest thing in life is to eat melons." Others looked at him speechlessly

. he.

Today when Jiang Li came back, the fans came to cheer after they knew it. Everyone waited in an orderly manner, holding a banner in their hands that read: Welcome back, Brother Jiang!

Feng Ting put his hands in his pockets and watched from a distance. In the warm spring, the first ray of sunlight hit him with a fluffy halo. His superb appearance that could sweep the entertainment circle was really superior. No one else can be seen there.

The shutters of the long guns and short guns on the opposite side flashed, and the mobile phones were all aimed at Fengting.

Feng Ting smiled at them, and in the camera, Feng Dayingdi looked happy to welcome his wife back.

"Are you going to remarry? Are you going to remarry?"

"Xiao Ting dresses up nicely, a daily pictorial."

"I want to cry that my cp is remarried."

In the Cp super chat, all the previews sent by Zhanjie are calling for remarriage, and it is true that everyone is so crazy. Feng Ting is filled with the breath that spring is the season of dating.

From a long distance, Jiang Li saw Feng Ting standing there, happily as if he wanted a wife from heaven.

Jiang Li looked away, waited for the car to stop, and got out of the car with the suitcase.

Feng Ting was the first to come up to greet him, "Welcome back." Jiang Li

said politely to him, "Thank you."

Jiang Li blocked it, "I can do it myself."

Feng Ting was taken aback.

Only then did I realize something was wrong.

He was pretty good to him during the meal, "very good" is naturally compared to "very bad". For Feng Ting, Jiang Li was willing to watch him well, which is already pretty good.

Why is this happening today? Feng Ting was dumbfounded this time, right?

The suitcase was quickly taken away by the staff, Jiang Li stood and talked to the fans, accompanied by other members, it was a very harmonious scene.

Except for the depressed Best Actor Feng.

He couldn't figure it out, it stands to reason that Jiang Li would only treat him better and not worse. In the ward, he obviously gave him a blanket and said it cheekily, how could he win a few sympathy points for being injured.

That's not the case.

What went wrong? ?

The fans just looked at the handsome Feng Dayingdi who was still in high spirits a second ago, but now they are a little bit sluggish. In the preview sent out, some fans noticed it and asked why.

The one at the scene replied: "I don't know why, maybe it's Tsundere, I have to hide my tail in front of my wife and pretend." "Really,

but it feels like the two of them are going to be again."

"Never really Reconciliation, how can

you be." "I feel even more sad when you say that TT"

"I see, is xdx next to him, he is really annoying, as annoying as Xingli batch." "

What a few Put? I wonder if Feng Tangjiang really can't walk alone, what are you doing with your father?" The

comments soon became a battleground between Feng Tangjiang and Xingli cp fans, so Zhanjie had no choice but to post on Weibo deleted.

Jiang Li was standing next to him, and Feng Ting could even smell the faint scent of tea on his body. No one could hold back, he leaned over and quietly asked, "What happened?"

Jiang Li only looked at the fans in front of him, Indifferently said: "No."

"That's it, you're angry with me again?" Feng Ting's tone softened, and there was a pitiful light in his eyes.

Jiang Li was still a little angry when he thought of Zhang Yunqing's words, and felt that Feng Ting was too close, so he moved to the side to annoy him, "Stay away from me." "I don't."

Feng Ting leaned closer again.

The members next to them saw that the two were bored and didn't know what they were doing, and they couldn't get involved in the matter of the former "young couple", so they could only help cover up with a smile and attract everyone's attention.

It's a pity that the CP fans will not waver even in the wind and rain. Seeing the interaction between the two, their eyes glowed green and they raised their hands.

Fans who just called be in Chaohua rushed to KSWL again.

After meeting the fans, everyone went back to their rooms, and we will be filming in the afternoon.

Jiang Li took a quick step, Feng Ting was about to catch up, Xie Dongxing stepped in halfway, blocking him and Jiang Li.

Feng Ting gritted his teeth, and whispered, from the back, the two seemed to have a good relationship, "What are you doing?"

"Walk." Xie Dongxing said. Xie Dongxing glanced at it, and knew that Feng Ting's obedient appearance by Jiang Li's side just now was an illusion, and now this not-so-good appearance is his true face.

"You'd better not ruin my business, don't think that I can't beat you because of my arm injury."

Jiang Li was in front, and Xie Dongxing said to him: "I really should let Jiang Li see you as a cannibal, you say Will he change his mind about you?"

Feng Ting snorted coldly, but he didn't expect Xie Dongxing to do what he said, and shouted, "Jiang Li." When

Jiang Li turned his head, Feng Ting immediately put on a smile, worthy of being a film king, with an expression on his face It doesn't take a second to switch, and there is no flaw at all.

Jiang Li was puzzled: "What's the matter?"

Xie Dongxing smiled: "It's nothing, it's just that Feng Dayingdi is wondering why you ignored him."

Drafted.

Feng Ting hardened his fist.

Jiang Li looked at Feng Ting and turned cold again, "Annoy him."

Feng Ting: "..."

Xie Dongxing laughed.

Feng Ting still had no idea what happened.

Zhang Yunqing didn't dare to tell him that if this matter was completed, it would be fine even if the court found out about it. No one could be blamed for the deal you made, but it would be serious if it didn't work out.

But the seriousness is serious, she thought she would succeed, she didn't even think about what to do if she failed, in short, she didn't leave a way out for herself.

Absolutely not let Feng Ting know, Zhang Yunqing thought, if her son finds out, it will be over.

The previous incident was still deeply etched in her mind, reminding her of the mistakes she had made, and she decided not to make the same mistakes again.

In order to celebrate Jiang Li's return, everyone sat together to have a barbecue at night, and Jiang Zixuan also came.

He came here for nothing else but to monitor his brother. Yes, he has now become the running dog of his two fathers, always on call, monitoring his brother's every move.

Li Subai and Jiang Junshan mainly wanted to prevent the resurgence of Jiang Li and Feng Ting's old relationship, and they got on Feng Ting's thief ship again.

Jiang Zixuan watched from a distance, and the two seemed to show no signs of rekindling their old relationship.

Not to mention the resurgence, Feng Ting is extremely depressed, and Jiang Li doesn't want to talk to him now. He didn't even eat barbecue, but just kept eating the cold salad next to him, which was mixed by Xie Dongxing. Thinking of Xie Dongxing's sinister smile, Feng Ting was so angry that he wanted to throw his chopsticks.

No, you can't fall, you can't scare Jiang Li, and you can't scare the baby.

"What do you think I should do?" Feng Ting was worried, and complained to Jiang Zixuan after the barbecue was over.

What can Jiang Zixuan do, he's a spy now, he's here to spy on you, it's fine if he doesn't cause damage, there's really nothing to say.

Jiang Zixuan shook his head: "I don't know, maybe my brother just likes to eat cold dishes. Pregnant people generally have a bad appetite and like to eat hot and sour dishes." Feng Ting said: "But Xie Dongxing's cold dishes are very salty.

"

Jiang Zixuan: "..."

Jiang Zixuan's stamina was at its limit, and if he said a few more words, he was afraid that his identity as a spy would be revealed, so he quickly found an excuse to escape: "I really don't know Brother Feng, it would be strange if my brother would tell me if something happened. Otherwise, you can go ask Zhang Auntie, she met my brother yesterday."

As soon as he finished speaking, he realized that it was terrible, but it was too late to take back the water that was spilled when he said it.

Feng Ting suddenly became serious, his aura turned cold, "What did you say?"