Chapter 14

Jiang Li was taken aback by them.

He couldn't help but recall what kind of salad the guests at this table ordered, but even though he was in the kitchen, Feng Ting didn't let him stand up and work. He was always sitting on the stool picking vegetables, and didn't pay much attention to passing them around.

Jiang Li was confused for a while, even if he knew whose fault it was, it would be hard for him to say it.

Seeing Jiang Li hesitate, Feng Ting couldn't stand anymore, before he could firmly believe that Jiang Li would stand by his side without hesitation, but now he can't guarantee it. He never thought that Jiang Li would stay away from him, even during the divorce, but the fact is that he gradually felt that he couldn't grasp it.

anxious.

Xie Dongxing said: "This table was ordered not long ago, it shouldn't take more than ten minutes, do you still have an impression?"

Before Jiang Li could answer, Feng Ting immediately cut off Xie Dongxing's words: "I still remember what you were doing ten minutes ago huh? I remember you were peeling potatoes, right, do you think it's our kitchen problem?" "We" split the camp at once.

Jiang Li was on his side, Feng Ting calmed down a little, and waited anxiously with his arms crossed.

Jiang Li felt a little uncomfortable being looked at by him, and looked away from his face. Feng Ting's low confidence dropped rapidly with his movement, like eating seafood that was not sure if it had gone bad, and tightened his arms irritably . Seeing Jiang Li looking at Xie Dongxing, he finally couldn't bear to reach out and grab Jiang Li's arm: "I said—"

At this moment, Ye Ning, who had just asked the question, suddenly said, "Hey, I remembered, I'm going to deliver the order It was Brother Lin who picked it up, maybe Brother Lin knows."

Following his words, everyone shifted their attention to Lin Xi.

Feng Ting heaved a sigh of relief alone, put his hands in his pockets, and whispered to Jiang Li with an indifferent look: "Look, it's not my fault that I said, it's impossible for me to remember the menu wrong with my memory."

Jiang Li showed no expression: "Then Xie Dongxing can't remember wrong."

"Huh?" Feng Ting was immediately upset, "Why are you comparing him to me?" He wanted to say "Is there any comparison between us?" The words are too conceited, Jiang Li will not like it, so he shut up.

He didn't think so much before, Feng Ting suddenly felt that he had changed, but he couldn't stop this change, and fell into deep boredom and helplessness.

Why, what did he do to please Jiang Li like this.

It feels really bad to be at a disadvantage.

What annoyed him even more was that Jiang Li didn't seem to care about his feelings.

Jiang Li looked at him strangely: "Why, it feels like you two are similar." He understood Feng Ting, as for Xie Dongxing, he seemed quite stable, and he didn't seem like someone who would be so sloppy.

Feng Ting said: "How can I be similar to him? My relationship with you must be closer than your reconciliation with Dongxing." Jiang Li was stunned

when he heard that, and nodded, "Yes, but that was before."

He looked at Feng Ting with a cold expression: "But now we are divorced."

Feng Ting: "..."

One sentence silenced Feng Ting, he stood there and watched Jiang Li and Xie Dong Xing walk away Far away, six points lost and four points irritable, anyway, it's just uncomfortable.

When he was divorced, he never thought that he would have such a day.

Su Cai and Chen Peipei chatted privately while covering the microphone. Su Cai said, "Do you think Ye Ning did it on purpose?" It would be too extreme to ask Jiang Li to choose one of the two. It must be intentional if someone else did it, but Ye Ning looked It's really simple, not like a scheming person, so she can't figure it out.

Chen Peipei looked at Ye Ning from behind, she even walked innocently, she and Ye Ning got along pretty well, she didn't want to speculate, said: "I don't know, it doesn't look like it was intentional."

It is really not advisable to judge people by their appearance, Su Cai smiled and said nothing.

Everyone went to the kitchen together and checked the menu. The girl ordered a vegetable salad. Lin Xi was cutting lemons in the kitchen, and seeing them move, he asked, "What's the matter?" Feng

Ting said, "Do you remember someone ordered a vegetable salad just now?"

Lin Xi thought for a while: "I remember someone ordered a fruit salad, no Remember someone ordered vegetable salad?"

Everyone looked at him in unison, and the crux of the mess was this, Lin Xi misremembered the relationship! Feng Ting was helpless: "It says vegetable salad on the list, did you remember it wrong?"

Lin Xi was startled, and went to check it, and sure enough it said vegetable salad. In the kitchen, Feng Ting is in charge of hard dishes, he is in charge of side dishes, and salads are all made by him, so he must have made a mistake.

Seeing that everyone was waiting for his answer, it seemed that the situation was a bit serious, Lin Xi immediately showed weakness, "Ah, I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I was really dizzy just now, so I'll make another copy." Seeing him like this,

everyone It's okay to blame him. If you make a mistake, you can do it again. It's just that the situation just now was a bit special. If it doesn't work out, the little girl's allergic program team will be responsible.

In the back kitchen, Jiang Li comforted him and said, "It's okay, let's make another one. The customer is allergic to peaches. Fortunately, we found out in time, otherwise it would be serious." Jiang Li's original intention was to comfort him and explain the matter

. The seriousness made him have a long memory, but Lin Xi suddenly lost his mind, his eyes were flushed, as if he had suffered some great grievance, and he said obediently: "I know Brother Jiang, I'm sorry, I will pay attention."

In this way, he made Jiang Li unable to get up and down, and he was not a human being inside and out, so it seemed inappropriate to say anything else.

Feng Ting looked a little speechless, just about to speak, Ye Ning who interrupted him not long ago opened his mouth again and said: "What about the customer, I have to apologize.

" Lin Xi looked like he was going to cry, but he still held back his tears. He was very obedient and innocent, like a little white rabbit who had to be bullied, making Jiang Li and Ye Ning look like big bad wolves.

He nodded and said, "Okay, I'll go and apologize

right away." Ye Ning looked innocent and innocent, as if he didn't notice Lin Xi's strangeness. When Lin Xi left, Jiang Li quietly grabbed him and said, "Are you sincerely asking him to apologize?" The

film crew likes this kind of conflict the most. When the time comes to broadcast, he and Ye Ning will definitely be punished. The weak will always Justified.

Ye Ning blinked his eyes, not knowing why, and said, "Of course it's sincere, you have to apologize for doing something wrong?" He was puzzled, "Why did you ask Brother Jiang?" Seeing his appearance, Jiang Li could only

sigh , smiled and said: "It's nothing."

He didn't follow Lin Xi to apologize, he was really tired after such a mess, so he got up and went to the lounge to sit.

Seeing his movement, Feng Ting yelled, "Jiang Li!" Jiang Li turned around following the shout, Feng Ting saw him stop and was about to go over when he was blocked by Lin Xi, who sniffled, He asked pitifully, "Brother Feng, where are you going?"

Feng Ting didn't expect to be stopped by Lin Xi, turned his head but saw Jiang Li turned and left, and said irritably, "Go and apologize, I still have things to do. "After finishing speaking, without waiting for Lin Xi to speak again, he trotted to chase Jiang Li.

Lin Xi gritted his teeth looking at the backs of the two, his eyes turned red again, and he smiled helplessly at the camera.

When Feng Ting chased after him, the door of the lounge was locked from the inside, he took off the microphone, knocked Jiang Li several times but there was no response, when he was anxious, the phone in his hand rang.

It was his mother Zhang Yunqing who called, Feng Ting was in a hurry, but he had to answer the call. Zhang Yunqing was eating melon seeds, and was startled by the sudden connection, and a chilly voice came from the other end: "Hello, Mom."

Zhang Yunqing bit the melon seeds away, "What's the matter? I'm not happy to see you Me?"

"No." Feng Ting leaned against the door, "Do you have anything to do?"

Zhang Yunqing was not happy: "You still said no, you started chasing people before I even opened my mouth." "

Then Tell me, I'll listen." Feng Ting changed the phone from one hand to another, and waited patiently for his mother to speak.

Zhang Yunqing was still not willing to say it, and after thinking about it, he compromised, and said leisurely: "How is the filming of your show going?"

Feng Ting said: "It went well."

Oh, if it went well, it means that the mood is not bad Come on, she can speak. Zhang Yunqing sorted out her thoughts and said, "My friend's friend's daughter is the same age as you. She recently asked me if you are interested in making new friends. If you think so, I will send you the photo Take a look."

How could he have the time to make "new friends", Feng Ting was a little speechless, and refused: "No, I'm not interested in this."

Zhang Yunqing blamed: "Why not, you are old and divorced You can still find the next one. You don't know, I envy the two big fat grandsons of Mrs. Zhao's family, they all say that good things come in pairs, and if you have another one, you can make a pair with Sui, how happy you are."

Zhang Yun Qing was eating melon seeds, thinking of the two big babies at Mrs. Zhao's house, they were white and fat, and they were twice as happy when they got home. Like a puppy, it crawls towards you with a delicious treat in its hand.

She looked at it with envy.

The melon seeds in my mouth are suddenly not fragrant.

She said: "You don't still think about Jiang Li, do you?"

Feng Ting didn't answer her, just said: "Do you have anything else to do?"

Zhang Yunqing was not happy: "Why do you still think about him, when we got divorced It's him, let me tell you, if you have some dignity, don't turn your back on it and let others laugh at you. If it were me, I would never turn your back on it, whoever eats it is a dog." Feng Ting was caught by

her After being defeated by the bombing site, he sighed, "Okay, I know you won't turn back. If you're okay, I have to continue filming the show, so I'll hang up first." Without waiting for Zhang Yunqing's response, he

hurried Hang up the phone, otherwise his mother could continue chatting, but he is not in the mood to listen to her chattering now.

He continued to knock on the door and said, "Jiang Li, open the door."