Chapter 50

"Why don't you turn it on?" Feng Ting got out of the car and ran towards Jiang Li, halfway there he found his son being hugged by Shang Yue.

Instantly exploded.

Not only is his wife being missed all day long, but even his son is not spared. This is simply challenging his bottom line!

If it wasn't for the fact that his wife didn't dare to act recklessly here, he would have activated the pheromone to play, and Shang Yue would not be smiling.

When he couldn't bear it, he didn't have much patience. This time, he endured and endured even more. For the sake of a better life in the future, he forcibly held back, and first went up to take his son back.

The little guy was still eating ice cream, eating it all over his mouth, and after being carried away by Feng Ting, he turned around to say goodbye to Shang Yue, and was forced to turn around by Feng Ting.

Feng Ting could almost be said to be in a hurry, but he didn't dare to get angry with his wife, so he could only bear it by himself, his face was almost crooked.

Jiang Li was speechless: "What's the matter with you?" What's wrong with you.

Feng Ting was aggrieved and said to Jiang Li: "Why don't you turn it on?"

Jiang Li said: "I am talking to Ms. Zhang, so it is not convenient to reply to you."

Feng Ting immediately said to his mother: "Mom, he is right Is it true?"

"Yeah, I just finished talking with Jiang Li." Even if it's fake, I dare not tell you.

Zhang Yunqing glanced at Jiang Li. She didn't dare to expose Jiang Li's shortcomings to her face. Compared with the two, it was the most appropriate choice to lie to her son.

Jiang Li was speechless, what is this person doing, "What's the truth, why am I lying to you?"

Zhang Yunqing flattered him, "That's right."

Feng Ting: "..."

Feng Ting still felt aggrieved, "Then why didn't you ask me to pick you up, why did you let someone else come over?"

Jiang Li said, "I didn't ask anyone else to come over, Mr. Shang happened to be on the way so he brought us here."

Zhang Yunqing "Yes, yes."

Feng Ting: "..."

Feng Ting turned his head big and said to Zhang Yunqing, "Mom, I'm talking to Jiang Li, can you keep quiet?"

Zhang Yunqing said, "I didn't Make a noise on purpose, I'm just standing on the side of justice."

Feng Ting: "..."

That's enough.

Feng Ting handed Jiang Dabao to his grandmother, and said to Zhang Yunqing: "Mom, hold the baby first." After finishing speaking, he added seriously: "Don't give it to anyone else, this is my son."... After finishing speaking, he

pulled

Jiang Li walked to the side, Jiang Li didn't like being grabbed by him like this, and annoyed him: "What do you have to say here?" The

sun is warm today, and there is a large grass field next to it, many children are playing on it, and the background is noisy It was noisy, but Feng Ting could only hear Jiang Li's voice, "Promise me not to turn off the phone again, okay?"

Jiang Li said, "No."

"I knew you would say that." Feng Ting sighed.

Jiang Li said: "Then you still ask."

"Can't you ask me? I don't have human rights yet." Seeing that Jiang Li was about to retort immediately, Feng Ting intercepted his words one step ahead, "It's fine if you turn off my phone. Let Shang Yue see you off and give him my son, isn't that too much, just say it's too much!"

Feng Ting still didn't dare to be too arrogant, he was afraid that Jiang Li would really get angry, so he was upright and confident mixed with a bit of guilt, and cautiously acted aggressively.

Of course Jiang Li wasn't afraid of him, so he pouted at him, "So what!"

Feng Ting was so angry, seeing Jiang Li's stubbornness made his heart itch, the big baby in front of him could not be beaten or scolded, but at this moment he was very angry , he had to use some means to let him know how powerful he was, so——

Feng Ting grabbed Jiang Li and kissed him.

He kissed hard, and originally planned to let go of the sweetness of the kiss, but he didn't expect the long-lost kiss to become more and more addictive. His brain told him to separate, but his body just didn't listen.

Jiang Li didn't expect Feng Ting to come back so suddenly, he was stunned for two seconds, and he didn't react until Feng Ting couldn't help touching the glands on the back of his neck.

The others also stared at the two dumbfounded, but within two seconds of closing the court, they were violently beaten.

Kind of bad.

"Hey!" Zhang Yunqing looked at his son who was beaten and said anxiously to Jiang Li: "Don't kick it with your legs, it hurts your body, isn't there a stick beside you!" Jiang Zixuan and Shang Yue: "..." Passers-

by

saw Someone was concerned about the fight: "Is it your child who was beaten?"

Zhang Yunqing nodded: "Yes."

Everyone was concerned: "Should I call security?"

Zhang Yunqing waved his hand: "It's okay, you can't be beaten to death. "

Passerby: "..."

Zhang Yunqing heard those people saying things like "definitely not his own" and "definitely a stepmother", but he was not in the mood to care about them, and only focused on the "battlefield".

In fact, it was a "battlefield", but it was Jiang Li's unilateral beating. Feng Ting didn't fight back, and he didn't dare to fight back.

After the two of them played, Dabao ate ice cream and asked, "What are you playing, Dad? It's fun."

Zhang Yunqing: "..."

Shang Yue chuckled, and Jiang Zixuan frowned at him: " What are you laughing at, the two of them are doing well, haven't you heard that beating is about kissing or love?"

Shang Yue nodded, "Yes, that's really great."

Jiang Zixuan was very annoyed by Shang Yue's shrewd appearance, and ruthlessly rolled his eyes.

Feng Ting turned around and hugged his son with a "disabled body and strong will", fending off Shang Yue and walking side by side with Jiang Li, Jiang Li wanted to hold the baby, Feng Ting said: "Let me hold him, he is too heavy. "

Jiang Dabao was unhappy, "How can I be too heavy?" The little baby couldn't hear such words.

"No, no." Feng Ting kissed him: "Father was joking."

In fact, although I was beaten just now, the pain was in my body and sweet in my heart, and Feng Ting was very happy. . He quietly said to Jiang Li: "I hit too hard just now, my leg still hurts?"

Jiang Li was not angry, "You should be glad that your leg is hurting now."

...

In the end, Jiang Li and Jiang Zixuan They took a taxi together to go home, Shang Yue went to the next location because of "occupation", and Feng Ting drove Zhang Yunqing home.

Feng Ting told Zhang Yunqing because Jiang Li was afraid that he would not need to send him to work hard.

Zhang Yunqing actually didn't believe it.

But she didn't expose it, after all, she was her own son, and she was not that cruel as a mother.

In the car, Zhang Yunqing couldn't help but said: "Jiang Li still doesn't seem to forgive me. Although he said it's okay, I know he still hasn't accepted me sincerely." Zhang Yunqing added: "I have nothing else Meaning, Jiang Li must have his reasons."

Feng Ting drove seriously, but he wanted to tell his mother a long time ago, "Actually, I have already expected it." "

??" Zhang Yunqing said: "What did you expect? Why didn't you tell me that you expected it?" I have

a deep understanding of the consequences of provoking Jiang Li. Jiang Li usually doesn't get angry with others, but if you violate his bottom line, it will be a big deal up. Feng Ting said: "Anyway, you changed your mind after hearing that he had a baby. From Jiang Li's point of view, you don't really want to reconcile with him. Everything you do is for the sake of the child. He is willing to forgive you." It's strange."

"Ah?!" Zhang Yunqing suddenly realized, is this the case? But, but!

She thought about it several times in her heart, but nothing came out, because the facts seemed to be like this.

But!

Zhang Yunqing felt that it wasn't all like this, but couldn't explain why, and was extremely depressed for a while.

"Indeed, I thought so, but I really thought that Jiang Li is a pretty good kid, so I decided to change my mind."

Feng Ting glanced at her: "Can you tell me what you think is good about him?"

Zhang Yunqing After thinking about it for a long time, it is true, she never does that kind of purely pleasing thing, she Zhang Yunqing has never seen such a big storm, she is not really humbled just for the sake of the child. But he couldn't think of a few words, and finally he lingered home and didn't say anything.

Feng Ting was a little disappointed, he naturally hoped that his family would really like his lover, instead of starting a short-term harmony for the sake of the child.

But he still said to Zhang Yunqing: "Think about it carefully, Jiang Li is not that kind of unkind person, as long as you can make him feel sincere, he will reconcile with you." "Yes." Zhang Yunqing was

depressed Nodding his head, he remembered something, and said perfunctorily to Feng Ting: "By the way, you weren't beaten, were you?"

Feng Ting was speechless: "You saw me being beaten?"

Zhang Yunqing said: "What's wrong? "

Feng Ting was speechless: "Why didn't you stop it when I saw it?"

Zhang Yunqing said: "Didn't you resist? Why did you ask me to stop? Who knows if you are happy to be beaten or not!"

...

Beating How can you be happy? But thinking about the situation at that time, Feng Ting couldn't firmly say that he was not happy to be beaten...

Jiang Li took a shower and went to bed very early, and he was prone to sleepiness after eating. First things first.

But today he couldn't sleep. He suddenly wanted to eat fried skewers and duck blood vermicelli soup. He stared at the round moon outside in a daze. After a while, he was about to get up and go downstairs to find something to eat when a message came from his phone.

The remark is "a mosquito of one meter". Because it is very annoying, the mosquito that is one meter wide is even more annoying.

The 1-meter-long mosquito: "Are you asleep?"

Jiang Li: "Can't sleep."

The 1-meter-long mosquito: "Why?"

Jiang Li: "I'm hungry."

Then he replied: "No I told you, I'm going downstairs to find something to eat."

I don't know if my aunt has left food in the kitchen, but he doesn't really want to eat for dinner today, he just wants to eat fried skewers and duck blood vermicelli soup. Thinking about it made him hungry, but the annoying mosquito still wouldn't let him go: "No! It's not safe for you to go downstairs by yourself at this late hour, so stay in your room."...

Jiang

Li is speechless. What's not safe? Why does this person care so much?

Feng Ting was afraid that he would make noise so that the family members would not turn on the headlights, so he would secretly go to find food by himself, what if he fell down?

No wonder he thought too much, it was just in case.

Jiang Li: "Then you're going to starve me to death?"

Feng Ting replied quickly: "Wait, I'll be there right away, what do you want to eat?"

Waiting for Feng Ting to drive the car and eat all Jiang Li's order After buying everything, it was already an hour later, and he hurried to Jiang's house in a hurry.

Everyone fell into a deep sleep in the middle of the night, Feng Ting didn't dare to make too much noise, so he called Jiang Li at the door, "I can't get in, come and get it, wear more clothes and get a bright flashlight." Welcome him, it would be bad if he went in rashly and was discovered.

"But I can't get out?" Jiang Li was also helpless, when he wanted to go downstairs just now, he found his father got up and was smoking with the window open in the living room, he was found when he went down!

What can I do then... Feng Ting is worried.

Jiang Li soon came up with a good idea. Their house had recently renovated the garden, and there was a pistol next to the house, and Feng Ting could use it to climb to the second floor and give him a midnight snack.

It's a good idea, but the reality is too cruel.

Just when Feng Ting was about to climb to the second floor, he accidentally made a noise, which was immediately heard by Jiang Junshan who was smoking.

Jiang Junshan followed the sound from the window and shouted, "Who is it?!"