Chapter 47

Feng Ting had just finished taking a shower, and the water on his body was still dry, when he saw the ring, he gritted his teeth and clicked to open the picture.

Well, it's very ordinary and nothing special. It seems to be chosen randomly. The background was taken in a jewelry store, and there is no sincerity. Do you want to propose with this? He didn't think it would work.

Feng Ting snorted coldly.

This person will take advantage of others.

What, are you trying to threaten him? Still want to provoke him, and, where can I get his number?

Feng Ting had long been displeased with him, if it hadn't been for the system, it would have affected Jiang Li, so he would have gone up to the hard fight. If he doesn't show off his power, treat him as a sick cat, Feng Ting hates: "I advise you to save money and don't waste money, you won't need this ring." Shang Yue: "That's not necessarily true,

Jiang Li also has it. Maybe he likes me."

Feng Ting stood until the water evaporated, twisting his beautiful sword eyebrows, remembering the day when he met Shang Yue and Jiang Zixuan in the cafe. Shang Yue is not a simple person, and according to Jiang Zixuan, Shang Yue liked him before, which is interesting.

He can always feel a different dangerous atmosphere, is it really so coincidental that the new Alpha assigned by Jiangli liked Jiang Zixuan before?

It always feels weird.

Feng Ting snorted coldly, "What exactly do you want to do?"

Shang Yue looked at the reply message, while typing on the keyboard quickly, but unfortunately, he couldn't find any information about Feng Ting. This man is more powerful than he looks, with no private information about his family.

Shang Yue frowned, really bumping into a stubble.

So he stopped dawdling, for a powerful opponent like Feng Ting, it might be useless to make some detours, he was going to attack directly, "What do you think when we meet?" Can't help it

? Okay.

Feng Ting didn't say anything else: "The location."

Jiang Zixuan really had a bit of a restless life these two days, he opened his eyes and closed his eyes thinking about Shang Yue, that's all. It's too shocking that he dreamed of this person last night.

The content of the dream made him a little speechless, he actually dreamed that the two were kissing! What the hell! It was really goosebumps all over his body, and he woke up in fright.

Recently, he feels that he should find something to do, otherwise he will be so idle all day long, and his brain cells will be occupied by an Alpha all day long, and sooner or later something will go wrong.

At the suggestion of his friend, he applied for a job in a newly established technology company in City A. Originally, he could go to his own company to enjoy leisure, but he is also ambitious, okay? He was looked down upon by his father at home, and he needs help from his family when he comes out to find a job, so his status at home will really plummet.

Maybe in the future it will be reduced to the point of wiping Mimi's feet.

On weekends, Jiang Zixuan went to this company called Yuejiang. There was quite a big battle here. It occupied the entire three floors of the most expensive office building facing the sea, which was very impressive. He studied abroad and focused on art and architecture, so he didn't know if it was suitable for him. He applied for planning, which he should be quite good at.

The interviewer flipped through his resume, focusing on the resume. Jiang Zixuan also had part-time jobs when he was abroad, but they were all piecemeal. He was in the category of not being able to do one job well enough to be replaced by another. Anyway, he didn't have to worry about tuition fees.

He picked up a few and wrote them up, but he didn't know if he could pass.

"You haven't graduated yet?" the interviewer asked with a slight frown.

"Yes, I still have half a semester of classes to take, but I can actually choose online classes, so I don't have to go back to class." This should be no problem, right? His friend said that it is okay to not graduate, the main thing is whether the interviewer is interested in you.

The interviewer is not very satisfied with this resume, mainly because the major is not very suitable, and he has just recruited a bunch of fresh graduates here, so this is not the only one.

He said to Jiang Zixuan: "You go back and wait for the notice."

So to say that is actually a rejection, Jiang Zixuan has heard that if he wants to hire you, he will be able to tell on the spot.

Jiang Zixuan didn't think it was a pity, so he stood up and wanted to leave. At this moment, the interviewer's phone rang, and he didn't wait for two seconds to pick it up, when Jiang Zixuan was about to close the door, he was suddenly stopped again.

"Mr. Jiang! Please wait!"

Jiang Zixuan stopped: "What's the matter?"

The interviewer was not very interested in him a second ago, and he was in the posture of sending someone away, but now he will feel like a spring breeze after answering the phone. The creases at the end of the eyes deepened, "I was too reserved just now, I'm afraid you didn't understand, it's like this, you have passed the interview, and you can come to work next week." So soon

? ?

Jiang Zixuan was a little confused, "Really?"

"Really." The interviewer nodded: "However, I don't think planning is suitable for you. We are short of a secretary to the president. Given your talent and knowledge, come here. The location is very suitable, what do you think?"

Jiang Zixuan asked in a daze, "Can I?"

"That's great! If you don't worry, we can sign a contract with you right now." The interviewer was even more positive than Jiang Zixuan.

"That's okay, I have to take a good look at the contract."

"No problem!"

Seeing the relieved look of the interviewer, Jiang Zixuan felt a little strange, "Do you have something to hide?" "

No, no, no." The interviewer smiled happily, "It's because I kept you like this I'm just happy if I'm plastic."

...

Jiang Zixuan still felt that there was something wrong when he went out, but he couldn't tell where it was, so he decided to bring his company's lawyer with him when he came to sign a contract next time, just in case.

After Jiang Zixuan left, the interviewer quickly called his boss, "Mr. Shang, I've already settled it. If there is no problem, he will be able to sign the contract next week." "Okay, okay, don't worry, I will

definitely He's here to stay." The interviewer said again: "May I ask the assistant to give you his resume?"

The other person said: "I'm not in the company now, just put it on my desk."

He hung up the phone , the interviewer was completely relieved. He was not very interested in Jiang Zixuan just now, but he didn't expect the president to call him himself to keep someone, which scared him enough.

What is the background of this person?

The interviewer looked at the resume repeatedly, but couldn't see anything special.

Shang Yue hung up the phone, and Feng Ting on the opposite side was getting impatient. He smiled, and picked up the topic just now, "I heard that Mr. Feng is the only son in the family, so he must accept the Feng family in the future, right? Brother Jiang is also the heir, and the two of you actually have some resistance when it comes to wanting to be together." , after all, if you marry, one of them must be an outcast, not a strong alliance like you and Brother Jiang."

Feng Ting looked away from the window, and outside was Jiang's company, which was the place Shangyue made an appointment with. The more Feng Ting looked at Shang, the more difficult it became. Now his thoughts are all on Jiang Li, but he has ignored this hidden "dangerous element". "What do you want to say?"

Shang Yue said, "Especially with my existence, I'm sure the Jiang family and his wife like me more than Mr. Feng." "

Oh? I don't think so." Feng Ting is too lazy to talk nonsense with him. In life, there are people who don't get along with each other. They only want to fight when they are together. It just so happens that Shang Yue is such a natural enemy to him, "If the Jiang family knew what kind of person you are People who are more serious will never agree to Jiang Li being with you."

"Besides, Jiang Li doesn't like people with deep thoughts, you are not his type."

Obviously, Shang Yue also noticed that he and Feng Ting couldn't get along. The truth, and I'm not going to hide it anymore, "That's not necessarily true, people will change. But." He changed the subject: "Actually, you heard it in the cafe last time, I like Jiang Zixuan, yes Jiang Li is not interested, how about we cooperate?"

Feng Ting was not surprised, and looked at him cautiously: "How to cooperate?"

Jiang Li has been checking the hygiene and safety of Jiang's tea houses one by one these two days, and it is his turn today When he went to the one in the city center, it was afternoon tea time, and Feng Ting knew that he was here, so he came along with worry.

There were no reporters outside, and they didn't dare to squat anywhere. They hadn't danced for the past two days, and the popularity on the Internet had already dissipated, so they went to find other gossip.

After the promotion of the "Three Meals a Day" program, the business of Jiangjia Tea House is more prosperous than before. Especially during afternoon tea time, people who have nothing to do will come to sit and sit. This time is the busiest time.

Feng Ting smelled the pastries from the back kitchen and was a little hungry, so he suggested to Jiang Li: "Let's sit down and eat some later."

Jiang Li nodded: "Wait a minute, there is one last thing to check, I'll go and see how their service is doing."

There happened to be a guest in the private room who wanted to refill, so Jiang Li went over to check it out himself, and asked the guest how he was doing. Not satisfied with the service.

Naturally, Feng Ting had no objection, imagining how he would sit down and drink tea with Jiang Li later, he was very happy. He was already optimistic about it, so he ordered the new afternoon tea for couples on the menu. The pastries were all in the shape of pink hearts, and they looked so beautiful.

Feng Ting pushed the dining car for Jiang Li, and gave it to Jiang Li at the door of the private room. The waiter had already opened the door and entered, and there were endless voices from inside.

Hearing the familiar voice, Feng Ting was startled immediately, looking inside it was really fucking.

Zhang Yunqing was sitting with her back to the door, talking to the sister who told her last time that Alpha had given birth and it would be difficult to get pregnant.

She didn't notice when Jiang Li pushed the dining car in.

"What do you think I should do now? It's no way to give me a chance at all." Zhang Yunqing was really worried, seeing that Jiang Li didn't want to talk to her anymore.

The old sister said: "Take your time, don't be so anxious. If you can't do it, you can talk to him. If he is willing to remarry Feng Ting, you can give him as much property as that. People are blind to money, so I don't believe he can do it in vain." Don't."

Don't mention it! She absolutely dare not do this. What happened last time was not enough for her to reflect on it. Zhang Yunqing said: "He is the heir of the Jiang family, how much you can give him can satisfy him." Moreover, Jiang Li is not that kind of person, and it is not uncommon for him to do things out of money.

But Zhang Yunqing didn't say the second half of the sentence.

If she knows what happened later, she must go back to the past and pinch her neck to recite the second half of the sentence.

The old sister said: "Damn, if this trick doesn't work, isn't there still a closed court? I've heard that your family's closed court is very provocative. Every time you tease your co-actors out of their wits, it's also good to have a romantic relationship." , someone still sends him a love letter."

Feng Ting's knees softened, and he almost knelt down for the old sister on the spot.