IV

Dan's PoV

My phone rang from the opposite side of the flat and I groaned, standing up. Talking to people was that absolute last thing I wanted to do. I picked up the phone and looked at it. It was PJ. He wanted to FaceTime. I sighed and decided to be a good friend and answer. "Hi," I said, rubbing my face as a sign I was exhausted. When I looked back from my hand, I saw that it was Chris and Peej. "Oh shit," I said. "Both of you? What did I do?"

Chris giggled. "Nothing Silly McGee." I cringed at the stupidly cute nickname and tried to ask what it was, but PJ saw my question.

"Ugh, well, we have something to tell you. Can you get Phil?"

I nodded, but regretted it. Phil and I had a little grudge being held and he was now always hesitant around me. "PHIL!" I shouted.

"Yeah!?"

"Chris and PJ want to tell us something!" I heard footsteps sprint towards my door and Phil burst in. He waved at the FaceTime call and sat next to me. "So, what is it?"

"Well," Chris said. "We are gay... for each other."

I pumped my fist and turned to Phil. "Told you! I was right! Pay up!"

PJ gasped. "You knew?"

"Well duh! Peej I am the ship master. I know when people are meant to be and/or dating, and you, my friends, are both!" He giggled and Phil pouted.

"Prove it," he said. "So that Dan isn't just setting me up for his money."

"Well," Peej said hesitantly. "How-" But before he could finish, Chris grabbed his face and smashed their lips together.

"Okay okay!" Phil shouted. "I believe you! Stop stop!" He covered his eyes with his hand, pleading for less PDA. I giggled and stated at his adorable, pale face. God damnit! Why did he have to forget everything?

>•<

Phil's PoV

I know who the figure was.

No I don't. I fantasize to much; but I know what gender! It's a boy. That sounded wrong. Anyways I was gay and I'm so proud of myself for that. I mentally thanked Jamie for telling me that. She knows, but she's not telling me who it was because she said, and I quote, "You'll be to heartbroken, Phil."

Anyways, I was able to embrace my sexuality and be open about it. Wait. Maybe I put something about it on YouTube or Twitter.

I logged onto YouTube and checked all my videos. Nothing. I exhaled; a windy breath escaped my lips. Why does everything in life have to be so difficult? I just want to know who I used to date. "Fucking hell," I muttered. I wasn't quiet enough because I heard an audible gasp and footsteps rushing down the hall.

"Phil," Dan exclaimed, "you used vulgar language! I'm so proud of you!" He ran over and gave me a sarcastic hug. I patted his arm awkwardly and my eyes darted back to the screen. That's when something caught my eye.

I had posted a tweet a while back that said, "PHIL KISSED A BOY ANS HE LIKED IT". I smiled and kept scrolling through the posts. Dan finally looked up at my screen-from where he had dozed off-and his gaze hardened.

"What are you doing?" he asked, worry coursing through his harsh voice.

I frowned and looked at him. "Looking at my old Twitter posts. Why?" I replied, concern taking over me. What is going on?

"Get off of there!" he shouted.

"No!" I yelled back. "It's my Twitter!" He jumped at my and tried to grab my laptop. I fought back, struggled for dominance of the computer. "Let go, Dan!" I shouted. He did and just stared at me, cleverness flickering through hi ms evil eyes. He darted out of the room and down the hall to the router. "No!" I shouted. Quickly, I browsed through to see what I could find, and right before my computer kicked me off the Internet, it caught my eye. The answer.

"I love @danisnotonfire".

I covered my mouth, staring at the now blank FireFox page. Dan came rushing in. "What did you see?"

"D-Dan?" I asked. "It's you?" I saw years well up in his eyes as he ran out.

Little did he know, I was hiding a smile.

>•<

I'm working on a Phan edit for my YouTube channel (OnlyKxngdomEdits) and I'm using the song North by Sleeping At Last. He is awesome! Please check out this song if you haven't heard it already!