Ch. 6: Arrival

The trip took a while, but thanks to Terge's fast speed, they made it there in no time.

As they stopped by the entrance, Terge didn't waste any more seconds and punched the gate wide open.

"Jeez, calm down." Smoke said with a bit of concern in his voice.

Witch giggled as she swung his legs happily.

"Were here..!" She said in excitement.

"Oh, this place looks amazing.." She said in complete awe, looking all over the place.

"Yeah, yeah, i know, but we don't have time for games, let's find Hunter." Smoke said, a bit annoyed.

Terge grunted and went to look for Hunter, with Witch on his shoulder, still looking everywhere, clearly very excited.

"Oh, Charge.. this place looks beautiful.. there's games everywhere.."

He huffed in response.

"Oh.. you're not interested..?"

He shook his head.

"You.. don't want to waste time..?"

He nodded.

"Oh, alright..

...

Where do you think Hunter may be..?"

He shrugged, only interested in finding the hooded man.

Suddenly, they heard a loud scream in the distance. She was startled.

"I- it sounded like it came from over there.." She pointed in a direction.

He nodded, and walked down the direction she pointed at.

As they turned the corner, they saw Smoke, yelling in anger at a hooded man, who which they assume was Hunter.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HOW SCARED I CAN BE, HUNT." Smoke said in anger, not happy with what Hunter did.

"Oh come on, it was just a joke, you know i wouldn't eat you." Hunter responded cheekily.

"THEN DON'T SCREAM WHILE LEAPING OVER  AT ME." Smoke yelled at him again.

"Alright, alright, fine, you're no fun." Hunter responded in annoyance.

As the two argued, they walked over to them.

"Oh, hey Witch." Hunter greeted.

"Hi, Hunter.." She greeted back.

"Hey there, big guy." Hunter greeted Terge, as he puts his hand on his right arm.

In the blink of an eye, Hunter was punted into a tree, he coughed and groaned.

"Ow.. okay, okay.. sorry.." He said, holding his stomach in pain.

"That'll teach you a lesson. Thanks, big man." Smoke said, a bit happy with what he just saw.

He grunted, as he lifted his large fist at Smoke.

"Hey, hey, didn't mean to offend, calm down." Smoke said in a bit of a panic, scared that he might be next.

Witch giggled as she looked at the two boys, who were scared and in fear, except for Hunter, who was still holding his stomach in pain after being punted.

Soon, they all calmed down.

Hunter spoke.

"Ugh.. so, what're you doing here?" He said, wondering why Smoke brought them to him.

"Smoke said we'd come and visit you.." She said.

"For real, you have been in a bit of a trouble with the survivors in the love tunnel, so, i brought them here." Smoke said, looking at the large and dark love tunnel.

"Seriously? Do i look like i need help?" Hunter said, very annoyed.

"Well, you look like you could die to just one shotgun blast from mid range." Smoke said sarcastically, chuckling a bit.

"Easy for you to say, all you do is strangle people with your tongue." Hunter replied back.

"Well, atleast i'm safe from bullets since i'm far away" Smoke responded.

"Your dumbass forgot they have knives." Hunter replied in anger.

"Oh. Right, fair point." Smoke said, now feeling a bit stupid.

"So, how you reckon we get this guy to help us? He looked like he can just slam those bastards down into the ground with that big ass arm." Hunter said as he looked at Terge.

"Well, I only hope he cooperates with my plan that i've been thinking about." Smoke said.

Terge grunted in annoyance.

"Charge.. do you think you can help these two..?" Witch said, wanting to help the two special infected.

He sighed and nodded.

She giggled and hugged him, happy that he could help them.

"So, what's the plan, Smoke?" Hunter ask as he turned to Smoker.