1. Yes or yes?

"That's her.."

Huminga ka muna ng malalim bago nag-angat ng tingin papunta sa screen. Your breathe slowed froze as your eyes landed on her.

Ethereal

Ethereal.

You mumbled to yourself. Habang nakangiti naman ang iyong mga magulang sayo.

"I told you, he'll be in awe.." pabulong na sabi ng iyong ina sa iyong ama.

"I never doubted you, My queen.." your father said back and kissed your mother at her cheeks.

She's effortlessly beautiful. Her eyes are soft and can perfectly soften a stoneheart. Her nose compliments her face. But when your gaze landed on her pink plump lips, you looked away as you felt heat in waves.

You were lost in your thoughts when someone cleared their throat. "Wow.. outstanding credentials.." your jaw tightened. "Parang alam ko na bakit sya ang napili mo, Auntie.." dagdag pa ni Woozi.

"Of course. Imagine her being the wife of my dearest son and mother of my future grandchildren.." your mom says with admiration.
You can't blame her. This woman is so utterly beautiful and with her credentials, she really exceeds your mom's expectations.

"But why her auntie? Their family is not into mafia business.. they're just a simple rich family.."

Your mom smiled at Woozi. "I chose her because I know she'll be the best wife to Yoongi. After all, my son deserves the best.. right iho?"

You looked at your mother. "Yes mom.." then your mother smiled at you.

"On saturday, they'll come here in our house and we'll talk about the engagement and the wedding of course." Then she looked at a different direction. "Aro.." mom called your righthand.

"Yes, grand mistress.."

"Cancel all the appointments of Yoongi on that day. He needs to be here."

Aro glanced at me. "Ok po.."

"Good.."

**********************************************

"So talagang magpapakasal ka sa babaeng pinili nila Yoongs?" Nagtatakang tanong sakin ni Hoseok. Nandito kami sa exclusive room ng bar ni Jackson and Yugyeom.

"As If I have a choice.." I answered him.

"But you told us that you'll never marry someone you don't love.. nakalimutan mo na ba?"

I looked at Namjoon. "Hindi.." I paused. "But this is the only way for me to pushed Dad to stepdown as the Head of our empire next year.."

"Bakit parang nagmamadali kang bumaba ang dad mo sa trono nya?" Jimin asked you while sipping his whiskey.