2. Official

"WHAT YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED???!"

Napafacepalm ka na lang ng magsitinginan sa inyo ang mga tao sa café. "Tone down Sooyah Saway mo sa kaibigan.

"Tone down?! How can I do that-I mean.. Aish! I can't believe this!"

"Same.. but-"

"But what?! Don't tell me pumayag ka sa gusto nila uncle and auntie??" She glared at you.

"Yes, I did."

"Yah! Lee Jieun!" She yelled again at napatayo pa. Hinila mo naman sya paupo ulit.

"Ikalma mo nga Kim Sooyah!" Aish this girl. "I told you wala akong choice! I'm doing this because this is the right thing to do at the moment!"

"But still Jieun-ah-"

"What?! Ano gusto mong gawin ko?! Runaway? No I won't do that. Hindi kakayanin ng konsensya ko malagay sa alanganin ang magulang ko at kumpanya namin."

"Then how about Jungsuk?? In a few months babalik na sya! Papano sya??"

And that complicates everything now.
Lee Jungsuk.
Your boy bestfriend.
Your childhood crush
and your first love.

"He'll come back from the military Jieun, and sigurado akong aayain ka na nya magpakasal pagkalabas nya.."

Napapikit ka ng madiin. "That.. I g-guess w-will never h-happen.." you almost choke at your words.

"Oh Ghad! I can't do this! You guys love each other simula mga bata pa tayo! He' always there for you, Jieun-ah.."

She's right. Jungsuk has been always there for you. You even promised him that after his military enlistment, you guys will get married. But that will not happen, anymore. Not today.. but maybe after you and Yoongi got divorced. But of course, it's a long shot and you don't want Jungsuk to wait.

"Think about this, Jieun-ah-"

"I already made up my mind. Papakasal ako sa kay Min Yoongi, for the sake of my family's safety and our company's sake. Family first, Sooyah. And if this is the only way for me to save both my family and our company. I'll do it with all of my heart.. kahit.. kahit maging kapalit nito ang kaligayahan ko.." mangiyak-ngiyak mong explain sa kanya.

Sooyah exhaled heavily and stared at you. Then she put her hand on your hand and squeezed it softly. "Whatever your decision is, I'll support you hmm?" Then you both cried in silence.

**********************************************

"Young master.."

Aro called you. "What?" You asked him while your eyes is  on your laptop.

"Miss Lee is here, she's on the floor's lobby now.." As soon as you heard she's here you automatically stood up and looked at Aro. You hurriedly went out towards your office lobby. And there you saw Jieun, standing near a painting and thoroughly looking at it. you walked towards her and sa sobrang busy nya sa painting ay hindi ka nya napansin.

"Ms. Lee.." you called her that made her jumped.

"k-kanina ka pa dyan??"

"Nope. Not really.. why are you here?"

She stood up properly and inabot sayo ang brown envelope. This is the envelope you gave her yesterday. Kinuha mo naman agad ito at binuksan and you were about to smile when you saw her signature at the end of the contract but you stopped yourself. "Let's go to my offi-"