33. Four Seasons

"Chen.." Jieun called her. "What's on the other side of the headquarters?" She asked. Chen froze. She didn't expect her to know about the "other side" of the Black Swan Headquarters.

"Chen." She called you again that made you look at her. "I'm asking you.."

Chen sighed. She doesn't have any choice. "On that other side, is the most forbidden place in the headquarters.."

"Forbidden? Why?"

"Because that's where the laboratory and special medical facility is."

"Laboratory of what? Drugs?"

"No, Younglady." Chen sighed. "That laboratory is a special facility where scientists, chemists and medical geniuses are all residing. In that laboratory they are formulating medicines or let's say cure to such illnesses like cancer, HIV and diabetes."

"Totoo ba yang sinasabi mo Chen? May ganung facility ang grupo?"

"Yes, Younglady. And that is the reason why Black Swan became the most powerful and influential mafia group. Dahil ang grupong ito ang nakatuklas ng mga makabagong sandata, gamot at kung ano ano pa. The Min Family, sila ang dahilan bakit marami sa mga malalang sakit ngayon ang may lunas na. Dahil aside from that facility, they financed other medical facilities and research centers to find cure sa iba pang sakit." Chen explained.

"T-they r-really did that?"

"Yes Younglady. I know it's hard to believe everything I've said. Pero that's the truth about the family you married into. This group.. this mafia empire, is not as bad as what you think. Yes, we sell guns and other illegal stuff but we don't tolerate drugs and human trafficking. Oo, we're a group of gangsters, killers, assasins and what so ever pero we do it for justice. We do it para sa mga mahihirap at maliliit. Dahil aminin natin sa hindi, ang hustisya ay para lang sa mayaman at may pera."

Jieun went silent after hearing those words from Chen. She knows she's telling the truth as once Yoongi mentioned these before.

"Can I visit that facility?"

"I'm not sure, Younglady. You need the Grandmaster's approval para makapasok doon. Even the members of the higher chorum is not allowed to visit the facility. Well except for Youngmaster Jhope and his family.."

"Jhope? As in the Jung Family?"

"Yes. Youngmaster Jhope's father is the head director of that facility and Youngmaster's older sister, Jung Woojin is the head researcher and chemist of that special facility. And his mother, formulated the medicine that we used now to erased all the memories of those people—"

Chen stopped mid sentence. She gulped heavily as she eyes Jieun who's looking at her intently. Chen bit her lip as she knows she's in trouble for mentioning those information to Jieun.

"I deserve to know Chen." Jieun uttered as she lifts his glass of whiskey. "After all the shit that I've gone through, I deserve to know.." She said as she sipped through her glass while eyeing Chen. "I'm the Crown Princess. And once Yoongi come back, we'll ascend to that throne. That's why I deserve to know every shit that this empire is hiding."

"Y-Younglady I—I'm not sure—"

"Simple lang naman Chen. I'll ask then you'll answer. That's it."

"So tell me what is that medicine that you use to make that prisoner of ours, forget their past?"

Chen sighed for the nnth time. "It's the amnésie serum Younglady.."