24. 🔞🔞🔞

‼️ Trigger warning
‼️ smut.
‼️ Mature/foul Language. Cursing.
‼️ Read at your own risk

*YOONJAE*

Where have you been?!" She asked angrily as soon I enter our house. I didn't answer, walked towards the couch and grab my glass of whiskey.

"I'm asking you. Where the fuck have you been?!" She asked again but this time her voice is different. She sound pissed and irritated. Her jaw is clenching while she's glaring at me. As if she wants to kill me. Of course, she wants to kill me.

"None of your business." I simply answered.

"You—Did you really visit your brother's wife?!" She exclaimed. I smirked as I remember her beautiful face and angel like eyes. Effortlessly beautiful.

"Tama nga ako!  You paid her a visit!" She yelled again. "Are you really out of your mind?! You're willing to sacrifice yourself to see that bitch—

I stood up as I held her jaw and pinned her to the wall. "Don't you dare call her a bitch!" I warned her while gritting my teeth. "She's not like you Lilith." I whispered to her ear. I was about to pull away from her when she pulled me to her and torridly kissed me. I felt my dick flinch when her lower abdomen brushed in my cloth dick. Then she stopped when I was about to respond to her kiss. She stared at me in her dark and lustful eyes.

"Let's fuck." She said. I smirked as I throw my glass to the other side as she jumped into me and voluntarily entangled herself. I carried her to our room and throw on the bed. I started to unbuckle my belt.

"Strip for me.." I ordered. Lilith smirked and started to strip her clothes while eyes on me. I swore my cock jerk as soon as I have a visual of her big round and pink nippled breasts. I licked my lower lip while watching Lilith removing her tong and let lust took my system.

"Kneel." I ordered and she obeyed. She kneel down in front of me as my dick sprung from my boxers. I cursed mid air when I felt her hand on my shaft. She started to move her hands up and down that made me see a glimpse of paradise.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed in euphoria as I felt her tongue in my dicks head. I looked down on her and saw how good she's taking my dick even it's too big and long for her small mouth. I moaned her name as she tongue played my dick while her hands on my balls.

"Let me fuck your mouth." I said. Lilith smiled and nodded. She let go of my dick as I held her head and started to fuck her mouth. "You like this huh? M-me fucking your mouth!"

Lilith nodded as she opened her mouth wider this time that made me more aroused. "Look at you beautifully taking my dick.. ahh.." I moaned. My head bounced back as I continued to thrust deeper and faster in her mouth. She even gagged but didn't flinch. "Ahhh.. I'm gonna cum now.. and you have to swallow it like a slut you are.."

She moaned and nodded. "Yeah—you— like my c-cum yeah? Ahhh.." then with a few deep thrust I cummed into her mouth. "Swallowed it like a slut you are.." Lilith smiled as if she got rewarded. "Bed. Now." Lilith stood up and laid on the bed. I hovered over her body and kissed her torridly while she grind below me.

"Now let me taste you.." I whispered to her as I devoured her lips, temples and neck. Then my kiss went to her perked nipples and I sucked her breasts as I tongue played her nipples. While her body arched in synced as I intentionally brushed my cock to her pussy. Then I went to her other breasts as I sucked and licked her perked buds as well.

Then my kiss went down to her navel down to her pink plump pussy. My dick jerk upon seeing her pussy with pre-cum. I gently caressed her clits with my finger as I licked her entrance. I made my tongue hard and started to pumped her using it. Lilith shouted in euphoric manner that makes me more aroused. I went to her clit and tongue played while 2 fingers fucked her.