Here we are

Quackity was driving. He was also crying but not too bad to blurry up his vision.

His blackish brown hair (don’t know the actual color since no hair reveal) was tucked into a beanie, he was wearing a gray sweatshirt with a fire logo on his chest, jeans, and his sneakers.

His stomach had a small bump where a child about 5 months was resting inside.

“F-Five months… Y-You’ve been inside me five month, Baby… I won’t ever let them take you from me.” Quackity told his stomach as he drove, “We just have to wait four more months and then… you’ll be here in my arms.”

His phone then rang.

He looked at his car which had a touch screen. It had Bluetooth which was connected to his phone so he can see callers and messages.

He saw it was Sapnap’s dad, Mr. Halo (Yes, I made Bad “Mr. Halo”) but he called him Bad.

“Y-You can’t talk me out of this!” Quackit yelled as he answered it, “S-Sapnap… I mean Nick and Karl broke up with me! They don’t deserve to know this child I’m having!”

“Quackity… I wasn’t gonna talk you out. I already alarmed Phil that you’re coming over.” Bad told him.

Quackity almost slammed on the brakes.

“W-What? Y-You’re gonna help me?” Quackity asked, “After I broke your son’s heart?”

“Number 1, you didn’t break his heart. He broke yours. And number 2, you don’t need to explain anything.” Bad claimed, “You’re stronger without them.”

“B-Bad… thank you.” Quackity said tearing up, “I-I really appreciate it.”

“No problem, Muffin-Head.” Bad told him
  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
Quackity pulled up to phil's place and sighed
"Never thought I would be back here" quackity claimed (Phil is quackity's caretaker at an orphanage quackity lived in until age 5)
Quackity got out of his car and took a deep breathe before heading over to the door to knock on it. He then heard arguing from a teenager and what seemed to be philza. Soon an angry yet familiar kid opened the door and stopped yelling at the sight of him.
"BIG Q" the kid yelled
Quackity's eyes widened "tommy?! " quackity excaimed with a smile. The two hugged each other and giggled.
"Fuck" two yelled with two wide smiles.
"TOMATHY INIT MINECRAFT! " phil yelled "THAT BETTER NOT BE YOU WHO SAID THAT! THIS IS STILL MY FUCKING HOUSE YOU LIVE IN! "
"Sorry Phil" Tommy yelled back"
Big q is here"
Phil come over and smiled sadly.
"Hey quackity" Phil said with a smile , "come on in"
Quackity smiled and walked into the house