DAY 1

(I love this song of the lovejoy)
After having to stay at a place that I used to love and just watch everything that met me,and now I'm back with my pregnant belly which is just 5 months old. Just want to see them then any why but u just have to wait plus i think to myself. Why didn’t i feel then until now, can they be more happy at the place i grow up in instead of my house with my ex’s but that can’t be right for have then like it or was they just not what to get attention of my love ones but wait if i was just not taking care of me and my little one on the way. Do they see that and think maybe this person is not a good one? What if they don’t love me for being their mama or papa? Maybe I was thinking too hard but I can't just be me no.i need to get more sleep but i can’t because of my thoughts, i…” quackity?” speck sleepy wilbur “ why are you up?, do you want something or is it the baby keeping you up” ask wilbur as he gets up from his air mattress and looks at quackity “umm…. I just got lost in my thoughts "" and why is that?” replay wilbur, so quackity tell him everything that he was thinking and why is he thinking about then, but wilbur try to help him with that telling him nice thing but all quackity can think about how he can mass up about having baby but wilbur stop him with a hug and this shock him but just cry into him and all wilbur can say was we are here and we can help you and the baby that are on the why so you don’t have to worry about a thing that is going to happened to you or the cutie that are coming but as he was about to leave he stop to see a sleepy quackity in his arms and now he know that quackity was just scared to be alone with his baby's on the way so he made a promise that night to be by his side no matter what happen or come in his why just to see his smile on his face or the baby( that is not his everyone). In the morning quackity woke up to hear tommy and tubbo yelling at each other because they were playing a game with techno that they have just lost to. So quackity got up and to the door to see the hallway to the stairs as we was about to close the door the bathroom door open and come out was kristin who just come out to see quackity and was happy because she was going to take him to look for jobs and plan the baby shower on the way to look for jobs.” ah, quackity just to time i was going to wake you up so we can look for jobs and plan the baby shower but not that you're up it just my luck and i was going to ask if you don’t mind me helping you with it.?’,” oh no, not at all i was going to ask was going to help me ir help me look for a job”, well good because we have to go  when you are done changing your clothes and you can let me down stairs' '. And with that she left and quackity was walking back to the room to change and he was change to a blue sweater with black overalls and as alway his beanie (i’m making it look like his minecraft of el quackity skin) just as he was about to leave wilbur came up to him by the doorway out “ were are going off to look to cute in the overalls with you baby showing”, “ I know they look funny on me” quackity say with a sad face,” no, not at all just you look so cute with the bump showing” replay wilbur with a smile showing one his face,”oh i’m going job hunting and maybe go look at stuff for the baby with kristin” quackity speak with a smile with his teeth showing as he look at wilbur, and wilbur was just flustered by the way he look at him with his pretty face.” oh you don’t mind if i go with you guys then?” Wilbur asks so he don’t leave quackity without him being there with him and the baby or his mom.” I don’t mind but you have to ask kristin as well wilbur”, “ sure you can come wilbur” say kristin as she pop out of the door way and made her way back to the car ( walk it like  queen i always say) and with that they made they way to the car was was look for jobs like shores or restaurant or cafes that are looking for people to hires and they was one and that was niki’s bakery and she was happy to see then and say that quackity can work the next day and with that they was going to places that kristin like to look when it comes to baby shower and it was good place that had everything they will need for the baby and they baby shower they will have.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( as you know that i'm looking for babys name and that they will come when they are born so you can see what name i pick and in the next story they will be a drama with some people that have tea with him or wilbur....?, anyway you will never know so good luck)