32

after billie talked to her family on her phone and got discharged from the hospital, we went to the mall. she also had to get a new car, as the previous one was totalled. we got to the mall using public transport, and we went to the restaurant i was at before the call.

we got seated at the same seat i was at before, and v approached us to take our order. billie had her hand around me, and my head was resting on her chest. there was no room for mistake. we looked like a couple.

yet somehow, v didn't acknowledge that. "hey pretty girl, i see you're back with a friend?" she said while biting her lip. i could feel billie's arm tightening around me and her hand was now resting on my boob.

"more like a girlfriend" billie snarked. "we stan girl friends" v said, smiling and winking at me. i smiled and laughed awkwardly. "so.. can we order?" i asked. "oh yeah, of course" v said. "well, i'll have the carbonara pasta, and baby what will you have?" i asked billie. "i'll just eat your leftovers, there always are" she said, anger in her voice. "alright, you gals have fun" v said, smirking at me and playing with her lip piercing.

as soon as she left, billie sighed. "that's her right?" she asked me. "yeah.." i answered. "she's so much prettier than me.." she said, her voice starting to break. "baby she's not. you're the prettiest girl i've ever seen. i love you and i only want you, i promise" i reassured her.

"i love you more.." she said with tears in her eyes. "my love.." i said in empathy and got up to sit in her lap. i looked into her eyes and she looked away. i grabbed her chin gently and told her "look at me", so she did. her beautiful light blue eyes met mine.

as always, i could feel her dick harden under me. it wasn't the right time though, so i ignored it. i kissed her softly and lovingly. she kissed me back and said "i love you y/n".  "i love you more bil" i said and got off her lap. she crossed her arms over her lap to hide her growing tent.

while we waited for our food to arrive, billie nonchalantly placed her hand on my thigh, her thumb making circles on my inner thigh and slowly making her way towards my pussy. honestly, i missed her. not just her dick and the way she knew my body and how to pleasure it, but that was the only thing i could think about right now.

i looked at her and bit my lip, as her hand sneaked higher towards my clothed pussy. because i was wearing a cute skirt, billie could easily have access to my pussy, and she loved it. quickly, her index finger was making circles against my clothed clit. i bit my lip hard to muffle a moan as i felt my pussy dripping into my underwear.

i was so focused on trying to hide the fact my girlfriend was rubbing my clit in the middle of a restaurant, i didn't even notice v approaching the table with a bottle of water and two glasses. "here's your water ladies" v said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"mm.. thanks.." i breathed out, basically moaning as billie slid a finger into my wet cunt and started fingering it right in front of v. as soon as v started walking away from the table, billie pulled her finger out and stuck it in my mouth, ordering me to suck it clean, so i did.

"good girl" she whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek. "billiee.." i moaned into her ear. "what's wrong baby?" she teased. "can we go to the bathroom..?" i asked shyly. "what about our food love?" she asked me. "i'll just call v here and tell her to keep it because we have an emergency" i said and smirked while calling v to our table.

"v, we have a little emergency.. is there a chance you'll keep our food here and we'll come back? we can pay in advance for it" i said and smiled as billie wrapped her arm tightly around my waist. "yeah sure just let me get the check for you two and then you can leave" v said and left.

as soon as v left, billie grabbed my boob and started playing with it, not giving a single fuck we're in public. my body melted into her touch and my stomach flooded with butterflies. despite being with her for so long and being touched by her for so long, i still had butterflies in my stomach (and pussy) every time she touched me.

i could feel her hard cock twitching under my back. she was just as needy as i was. suddenly, billie stopped playing with my boob. i opened my eyes and saw v coming to the table with the bill. i stayed on billie's lap, not giving a shit. i looked up at billie and she said "baby i gotta pay with my phone i'll be right back".

872 words, sort of a cliffhanger?