[OMAKE] - The Boys

(POV - 3RD)

"We have a mystery at the motel, there is a missing body." Kevin said, looking down at the white tracings of a corpse except there's no corpse in sight.

"Oi, Y/N. Didn't you come to this place with a woman last night who promised you to share some memories over osmanthus wine then it turned out to be a lie so you threw her off the building this happened?" Kalpas questioned, looking at said guy.

"Uhhh..." Y/N began but Kevin immediately cuts him off before the former could say anything.

"Now's not the time, Y/N. We're trying to solve 'adult' things, alright?"

"Yeah no, I definitely killed that hoe. That was me." Y/N stated.

"...Oh, okay." Was all Kevin said, allowing an awkward silence to take place.

"You mind clarifying? What the hell exactly happened? Can you tell us the story?" Kalpas interjected from the side.

"Okay, yeah. I got a... someone to help with the story, and presenting SUUUUUUUU!!!" Y/N answered before ending it with a shout, earning a few rounds of laugh from the audience.

Silence was that replied to Y/N, prompting him to step forward a bit and whisper loudly.

"That was the que, you're suppose to come out, Su!"

"It was a warm summer evening..." Su started, walking out from the upper level of the stage.

"Oh god no." Kevin murmured from the side, remembering his friend's antic.

"Y/N brought this young female compatriot back to the motel room for a night of plundering and colour in the lines... if you know what I mean." Su continued.

The time traveller then felt several questioning stares on his back as he and the boys listened on to whatever bullshit Su was sprouting.

"Things in the night got a little rough... Y/N went to share his memories with bottles of osmanthus wine, only to find that the girl had already drank them all."

"Y/N wasn't having none of that business, things were descending into disorder, emotions were in a turmoil and eventually so was the osmanthus wine."

"Y/N flipped! Not only out on his emotions but he flipped the couch! Tumbling the unfortunate maiden over the edge!" Su ended in a dramatic shout, earning an unimpressed look from Y/N.

"Alright, you know what? Y/N come here and stand over here... a little to the left..." Kevin began as the said Geo Archon walked over, confused.

"Right here?" Y/N asked.

"No, little more to the left..."

"Here?"

"Yes, just there, there, stop."

Y/N looked up from his spot just in time to see Kevin's fist close in on his face before he got punched to the ground, exactly where the white lines were.

"...Alright, we found the body... that's close, and here's the murder weapon." Kevin said, taking off his glove before dropping by Y/N's side.

"Okay, done. Let's go home." He said next before leaving the stage.

"...Uh..." Kalpas voiced out before also following Kevin, prompting Y/N to flip them off just as the stage curtains were closing, allowing some girls including Kiana to giggle at the sight.

In a few seconds, the curtains opened once more, the background of the stage changed to that of a small motel registration counter with Y/N standing behind as the said recipient.