[OMAKE] - The Boys 2

(POV - 3RD)

Sometimes, boredom does not do anything but... bore people with the prospect of nothing interesting occurring along with not a single motivation to do anything to make anything more interesting than it was.

Very rarely, does boredom create chaos that would eventually drown out the said boredom which is what happened on a singular day where some boys, or in this case, men got too bored and decided to binge some N*ruto and other ninja shows.

Although the relationship between Schicksal, Anti-Entropy and World Serpent used to be more than just hostile, nowadays in this blessed timeline, all three organisations have gotten over their odds with each other and worked alongside each other against the common foe.

However, as aforementioned, boredom can either do wonders or nothing at all because one day in St. Freya Academy where a bishop, sovereign and Flamechasers met together soon descended into chaos as-

*THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *BANG*

Two figures leapt out of their rooms in a rather dramatic posture as both of them; Welt and Kevin began flipping their hands and fingers around just like the ninjutsu from N*ruto. 

The former being more refined as he successfully formed several symbols through his own hands while the latter... just slapped his hands together very quickly.

"Inu! Tori! Saru! Hitsuji! Arahato!" Welt stated, glasses shining as his hands performed intricate seals that became a blur.

"Dog! Rabbit! Duck! Goose! Eagle! Ramen!" Kevin followed suit, only less refined as he literally spoke out the translated "jutsu".

[SUMMONING JUTSU]

Welt and Kevin both simultaneously slammed down their hands onto the ground with a sheet of paper laced with symbols forming a ring that connected to the paper's edges-

Lo and behold, Otto shot out from the room behind Welt with a... broomstick? Kalpas and Cosmo appeared behind Kevin with paper shurikens held within their fingers which in an instant, the Flamechasers threw them towards the bishop and sovereign.

Unfortunately, Otto brandished the broomstick before he literally twirled it around fast enough to transform into a blur which the speed of the broom deflected and blocked all the shurikens thrown at them, leaving him and Welt unharmed.

Just as Otto continued spinning his broom, Welt lunged up with his own broomstick from behind before the latter threw the object at the Flamechasers which spun around in the wind like a buzzsaw.

Kevin, Kalpas and Cosmo immediately ducked down but they underestimated the sheer speed from Otto as he quickly reappeared behind them, grabbing the thrown broomstick and poised to hit them with all his strength as it seemingly shone with a sinister glint.

In the midst of the retarded out-of-character chaos, (Y/N) walked out of the room as well, having finished writing up his report for the latest Honkai extermination mission and completely unaware of what he's about to walk into.

*BANG*

In an instant, Otto unintentionally swung the broomstick... right between (Y/N)'s crotch.

Yes, he may be the Geo Archon and he may have a massive pain tolerance due to his time in the Abyss, but getting smacked in the nuts still hurts like hell, especially when it's with full force.

"GRRKSHKSCSKHK-" (Y/N) didn't exactly shout in pain but he wasn't exactly not in pain either as he laid clutching himself on the ground, only groaning slightly as the rest looked on.

"...Might be a good time to run." Was all Welt said as Otto dropped the broomstick as soon as he saw the glow in (Y/N)'s eyes.

As the Geo Archon looked up with a mask slowly manifesting on his face, the bishop was already sprinting from him and out towards St. Freya's entrance.