[Primordial Jade Cutter]

"Morax... tell me, what exactly is the story behind the Primordial Jade Cutter?" Y/N asked one day as he carefully handled the pristine blade.

"...Why ask?" The old god replied in return.

"Just curious, it's not every day someone gets to hold something from the past and another world." The Einherjar replied back.

"...It was a gift for a dear friend of mine..." Morax answered after many seconds of silence.

"Who..?" Y/N asked lightly, for fear of offending his predecessor.

"Her name was Guizhong, and this blade was made for her." Morax stated.

"Then can I assume it was never used much, seeing there's little to no godly essence remaining on it save for one?" Y/N said.

"..." For some reason, the old Geo Archon was silent.

"Morax?" Y/N called out.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh..." Morax suddenly drawn out his words uncharacteristically as Y/N looked at the god with concern.

"You alright?" He asked.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHH-" Unbeknownst to Y/N, the elderly Archon was remembering why the pristine blade still had traces of ancient godly essence despite never being drawn ever again.

{Aftermath of the Archon War - Many Millennia Ago on Teyvat}

------------------------------

"Morax?" Y/N called out again as the said god snapped out of it.

"Nothing you should be concerned about, the past... should just remain in the past." Morax "solemnly" said as Y/N nodded understandingly.

"I see..." 

=============================

Credit of the comic strip goes to P• (🔶&👹)THX HYV on Twitter.