Style fluff- Hair and piercings

Style (18)

CW/TW- giving self and others piercings, light blood

Kyle and Stan decide to bleach their hair and give themselves piercings.

Stan cringed at the smell.
"This stuff stinks," he whined.
"Try being back here," Kyle said as he rolled his eyes. He gently massaged the bleach into Stans hair. Once finished, Kyle wrapped the others head in a plastic bag.

"Ok, grab the stuff for my ears," he said as he washed his hands. Stan nodded and grabbed a marker and a needle. Kyle grabbed the small package of earrings and picked a pair he liked.

Kyle sat on the counter as Stan carefully marked the spot on his ears. Then he picked up the needle and gently held Kyles ear.
"Take a breath," he muttered. Kyle took a deep breath in, letting it out as the needle went through.

"Ow," he whined with a chuckle. Stan left the needle in for a moment as he grabbed the earring, which they'd cleaned well beforehand.

After a few minutes, Kyle was done.
"Sweet," he smiled, looking at it.
"You gotta clean it like twice a day or you'll get infected," Stan reminded him.

The two waited to rinse Stans hair, sitting watching a show until then. When the timer went of, Stan hopped into the shower and made sure to really get it out. He washed his hair and came out, smiling at it.

"Dude come look!" He called. Kyle came in and gasped.
"Woah, I did awesome!"
"Yeah,"

"Ok now we can do your ears. You wanted your nose too, right?" Kyle asked as he brought the stuff out again
"Hell yeah, septum. I'll look killer,"

Kyle just rolled his eyes and waited for Stan for get himself dressed. He sterilized the needle as Stan sat on the counter.

Once his ears were done, Kyle prepped for the nose.
"This'll hurt more," Kyle reminded. "You're sure?"
"Yeah. Cmon, stab me," Stan was grinning, making Kyle laugh.

"Ok, dork,"

Soon Stan had a ring in his nose, too. He held a tissue to it until it stopped bleeding and looked at himself.
"We look sweet," Kyle smiled.

The next day, they walked into school and meter with Eric and Kenny.
"Woah, you guys look sweet," Kenny smiled
"Thanks," Stan smiled back.
"Nah they look dumb,"
"Shut up, fatass," Kyle barked at Eric, who rolled his eyes.

Stan and Kyle are basically Trey and Matt(hence the bleached hair) and I like the idea of goth Stan and Scene kid Kyle so....yeah.

Also please don't give yourself piercings. Go to a professional

Hope you enjoyed! Love you all so much, bye bye! ❤️