Tiktok Edits(Robbie Kay)

You're at your house waiting for Robbie to come back home from shooting his new movie Blood Fest.While you wait you open TikTok. You wonder what edits people make of your boyfriend, So you look up "Robbie Kay Edits".You see a whole lot of edits when Robbie played "Peter Pan"on Once Upon A Time. "Damn!" You say.

"My boyfriend is hot!"You laugh! "Mom!" You call. "What's up, sweetie?!" My Mom says. "Look at all the edits of Robbie." I show her my phone."Wow!" She says in shock. "They do a good job editing him I could never do something like that," I say liking all the edits I can. "Yeah, it's good he has fans!"

My mom says walking away.I see one edit of a scene where the pan is catching an arrow."That's it I'm watching this!" I drop my phone on the couch and pick up the controller to the tv, and I open Disney Plus, and click on Once Upon A Time Season 3.

I hit play on the first episode of Season 3. Then Pan comes on screen."Aww, look at Robbie!"Then He says "I am Peter Pan!" "Run Henry, Run!" I say as I hear someone unlock the door. Then Robbie walks in.

"Hey, Angel!"Robbie says. "Hi," I say with my eye glued to the screen."What are you watching?" He walks into the living room."Love?!" He says. "mmm?" I say still not listening to him."That was so hot!" I say fangirling. then Pan Says "We Don't have any kings in Neverland just me!" "Wait....." Robbie says."Are you watching Once?" "Yep!" I said. Robbie sits down on the couch next to me. "Your a really good actor!" I smile."I know!" He says. "Come here!" I hug him. I'm so happy he's my boyfriend. I think to myself.