Date Night! (Robbie Kay)

(Author's note: The picture at the top is what I imagine Robbie would wear and look like on the date!<3)

You just got home from a long day of work and your exhausted!You get out of your car and find the door to your house unlocked. "Huh?!" You say to yourself. You walk into your house and set your work bag on the coffee table. "Hello?" You call."I'm in here, Y/N!" A deep British voice calls from the kitchen.You walk to the kitchen to see Robbie drinking a glass of water."Hi!" he says cutely. "Hey!" You smile. "You want some?" He hands me the glass with water in it. "Thanks" I take the glass from his hand and take a small sip. "Drink more, Darling You never drink enough water at work!" I take a bigger sip. "Is that good?!" I ask Robbie. "Perfect!" He smiles. "Ok, are you ready to go?" He says. "Go??" I ask. "On our date!" He says. "Oh Yeah!""I will be right back!" I say as I run upstairs to do my hair and makeup. When I get to my room the first thing I do is go to my closet and pick out a beautiful light pink dress that is not too tight but it's just right for the date. Once I put the dress on, I run to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I curl my hair.

20 Minutes Later.

I walk downstairs to see Robbie sleeping on the couch."I'm Ready!" I call. "huh?!" He says in a sleepy voice."For our date!" I laugh. "Oh yeah!" He gets up from the couch.We walk out the door and hop in the car. Robbies driving."So.....Where are we going?!" I ask like I'm a little kid going to a candy store. "It's a surprise, Luv!" He says driving one-handed."Oh ok?!!" I smirk. We listen to "Sunny by Boney M." on the drive there. When we get there Robbie tells me to close my eye. So I do. Once I open them I see the place where we met. "Aww, Robbie!!" I hug him around his neck cause he likes it better that way. he hugs me back as we walk in the door.