Lay With Me (Robbie Kay)

(A's N: Listen to Flares by The Script, While reading it just really sets the mood! <3)

You were brushing your teeth when you feel two hands snake around your waist and someone nozzled their head in the crook of your neck. Of course, it's your boyfriend, Robbie.

He has no shirt and he has on a pair of gray sweatpants."How was your day, Luv?" Robbie asks with his British accent."It was Fine, I guess. You say Knowing that your day was terrible!

"What's Wrong?!" He ask with a confused look on his face."Nothing." You put away your toothbrush and walk out of the bathroom and sit down on your bed. Robbie follows."Y/N!, I know somethings wrong so what is it!?" He states."My-My umm....." You start to feel tears in your eyes.

"My Grandma passed today." You say softly."Oh Y/N." He said. Robbie pulls into a hug.You crying so hard it's like a waterfall.Robbie picks you up and puts you in the middle of the bed.He pulls the sheet on you and then climbs into the bed next to you. He holds you.

"It's ok, Angel I promise!" He says hoping to calm you down."Just lay with me ok??" You ask."I'll stay Im not leaving you," Robbie said softly.As you lay there you listen to Robbie's heartbeat.So calming, So peaceful you think to yourself.Then Robbie's Cat, Thomas jumps on the bed."Not Now Thomas, Mommy's sad," Robbie says trying to get Thomas off the bed.

"No, It's ok Robbie." You say softly trying to hide the sadness in your voice."Ok, Darling." He stops fighting with the cat.Even though you are sad you have Robbie and Thomas So you know you'll be ok! :)