Storybrooke

It dark and then it all rushed back. You to deep breathe and sat up. You awoke in an unfamiliar room. It smelled of old bath soaps and looked like a grandma's house. You got off the bed and looked for a key. You found it on the nightstand. It was a normal key, but it had a key chain with one big star and one little star.
"Great," you said to yourself. You went out of the room and locked it behind you. You went down the stairs and smelled fresh pancakes and coffee. You walked a little faster because it's been forever since you've had any normal breakfast. You greeted by a girl with dyed red tips and clothing show a little bit to much skin with an apron.
"Good morning (y/n), Gran's almost done making breakfast, hurry up and get your uniform on," she said. It was the life you were supposed to live in. You looked at your clothing and saw that you were wear short pajama pants and a tank top.
"Right, uh, I'm going to go change and then help out," you said to the girl. You ran up the stairs and went into the room. You looked in the wardrobe and saw that it was filled with clothes that looked a lot like the girl's. You picked out the longest shorty shorts and a simple short sleeve. You put your hair into a ponytail and grabbed the apron that was laid out on a chair. You slipped it on and walked back down. More people were now in the place. You observed and saw that this was Granny's Diner. You put the pieces together and figured out that the girl was Little Red Ridding Hood and Granny was, of course, her grandma from the woods. You helped serving coffee and breakfast to the people who entered. You saw familiar faces that you saw in the story book. There was the dwarves, Snow White, and so much more.
Two people that you didn't know was a young boy and his father. They sat at the bar together. You decided to take their order.
"Hello and welcome to Granny's Diner. What can I get you?" You asked with a smile.
"I could go for a coffee and pancakes," the dad said and you wrote it down.
"I'll have some chocolate milk and pancakes," the little boy said. The both of them looked confused.
"Is there anything else that you ne-," you were interrupted by the door opening to Regina. She looked better in her office wear instead of the dress with diamonds. She was smiling, for once, happily. She looked at the bar and saw the man and child. She walked over and sat by the boy.
"So, what brings you two into our small town of Storybrooke?" She asked them. She turned around to you. "The usual," she barked at you. You were shocked and ran into the kitchen to Granny.
"Regina wants her usual Gran," you said.
"It's already a busy day and there's tourists. Can't Madame a Mayor hold off for a little while," Granny said cooking more pancakes and bacon.
"And those tourists want pancakes, a glass of chocolate milk, and coffee," you said to her. She put more pancake batter on the flat stove top.
"We'll get them their drinks," she said with annoyance. You walk over to the big refrigerator and grabbed the jug of chocolate milk and poured it into a cup. Then you grabbed a mug and poured in some black coffee. You brought their drinks out to them.
"Thank you," the man said. You went helping other customers and listened to the conversation Regina was having with the two.
After awhile you noticed the boy get up from the door to the back to the bathroom. You took this chance and followed him. You waited casually by the door for the boy finish. When he walked out you grabbed his hand and brought him to the back room where the washer and dryer was. There was a girl who left as soon as you entered. You let go of the boy.
"What are you doing?" The boy asked with a scared look.
"I'm not here to hurt you. I'm (y/n)," you said trying to get him to trust you.
"I'm Owen."
"Now tell me exactly how you got here Owen and I'll give a little extra dessert," you said with a smile. The boy told you how he and his dad were camping and when they woke up there was a town. Just as he finished Regina came in the back.
"What do you think you're doing back here filling this boy's head with nonsense," she exclaimed. The father was behind her.
"It's alright, my boy know what's right and wrong," he said nervously.
"I'm sorry Madame Mayor, I was trying to clean a stain off his shirt and it worked."
"Well tell me next time." She took the boy's hand and he recoiled. "How about we go to my mansion and you can stay the night until we can get you ride home." She walked away and the boy followed. The three of them left the diner in Regina's car and left. You went back out and sat at the bar yourself. Granny came over and washed the counter.
"She's a tough one, but she keeps this town in order," Granny said. You smiled a little because it wasn't the brave Granny you read about.
"Do you ever think that she's hiding something Granny?" You asked.
"Everyone's got something to hide (y/n)," she said sweetly. "Now get and do your job before I kick you out." She was joking of course. You just knew she was because that is what the curse wanted you to feel like before Peter gifted you and let you have your memories.
"Yes Granny," you said getting back to work.

A/n Sorry I haven't posted. I usually type on my iPad but my lease was up and I had to return it and I'm typing this on my iPhone which is a much tinier keyboard and I have big hands. But I hope you enjoy this