Operation Pan

The day after Owen had left Storybrooke and the commotion of Regina killing Kurt, you decided to go find Owen. You packed a heavy duty bag filled with clothes, food, and money for the trip. You knew Owen wouldn't be to far from the town line. You took Ruby's car, since you didn't own one yet, and ventured to the town line. You paused a minute looking at the other was Owen and police. 

"I swear it was right here," Owen said pointing at the other side. The police looked at each other. 

"Look kid, you've through a lot. It's totally normal for you to make up things," one of the officers said. "Now let's get back in the car and see if there's anyone to contact." He put his hand on Owen's shoulder walked him into the car. This was the perfect chance to get Owen's full attention. 

You waited awhile for the car to drive down the road. After five minutes you started to cross. As you crossed you felt a wave of energy buzz through your body and your life flashed in your eyes. The buzz stopped and you crossed without a scratch. You smiled at yourself and continued driving. 

Soon you reached the police car and followed them into a small town. You saw them pull into the police station and you decided to go to the gas station and get at quick bite. You grabbed a breakfast sandwich and some coffee. While you were waiting in line to pay for it a newspaper caught your eye. It was titled "7-year-old boy finds a baby girl on the side of the street". You picked it up and looked at the picture of the baby. You looked carefully and saw that it's blanket had the name Emma on it. You smiled at yourself. 

"Excuse me? What are smiling at exactly?" a woman behind me asked. I turned around to see a woman with blonde hair.

"Oh, uh, the baby is just cute," you said putting the paper down and walking up to the counter and paid for the food. You went outside and sat in the car for around an hour until you drove to the police station. Before you went in you fixed your hair and makeup. You walked in and checked in. 

"Hello there, I'm looking for Owen," you as mature as possible. 

"I'm sorry ma'am, he hasn't found any contacts," the man at the front desk said. 

"Yes, but his father me told me if he doesn't call me to see if everything is okay to get Owen."

"Ma'am, if you know anything about Kurt's disappearance that you have to be questioned," he said. You got nervous. 

"If you question me will I get to take Owen home?"

"If they believe that you aren't lying."

"Then let's do it," you said with a little pep. He stood up from his desk and led you into a interrogation room. One of the officers that was with Owen walked into the the room with files. 

"Hello Ms. (last name), you're here to answer questions for Kurt," he said sitting down. You nodded. "First question is when did Kurt last call you?"

"I was watching their pets at their house and he called saying to make sure Owen comes home," you lied. 

"Alright, now how do you have relations with the family?"

"We are neighbors and I've been babysitting Owen since he was a wee little baby." 

"I think that's good. Wait in the waiting room and I'll send Owen out and you can take him," he said. You shook hands and left the room. Five minutes later Owen came out. You hugged him and whispered in his ear, "Just pretend you've know me for your whole life and I'll give you the answers you need." 

"Come on Owen, let's get a hotel room until the police find your dad," you said in a perky voice. 

"Alright," he said in a sort of happy voice. You grabbed his shoulder and walked him into the car. "so why exactly are you bailing me out?" he asked.