Natasha Romanoff

She had dropped you off earlier that day as you had been running late. She said bye to you and you said that you would walk home when school finished. Later on that day she was at home when she heard the front door open which was too early she thought to be you. She looked round the corner carefully but then realised it was only you so she was fine. She came found and was about to ask what happened when she saw what she assumed was food on your clothing)

Natasha shocked: what happened?!
You: I don't wanna talk about it
Natasha: honey look at you
You: I know alright, please can I just go and shower
Natasha looked at you sympathetically: alright, go bud this isn't over

(You went upstairs and got into the shower changing your clothes. You finished off and headed back downstairs knowing what was coming. Nat sat you down on the sofa and asked you about what happened. You ended up telling her what happened not wanting to make eye contact with her. She gently lifted your chin, making you look at her)

Natasha: why didn't you say anything to me honey?
You: because I didn't want you to go all over protective mum on anyone
Natasha: well I'm sorry but you're my child, I'm not going to just let people bully you
You: I'm used to it mum
Natasha: that's not a good thing, I'm called that school of yours, did you ever say anything to them?
You:.... Yeah
Natasha: alright, go get something to drink, I won't be long

(She went and made a call, talking to the school about the situation and how they are going to resolve it, not letting them just brush it off. She ended the call not too long after and she went finding you, planning to just spend time with you)