Kate Bishop

Having social media was a fun little hobby for you as you enjoyed sharing a lot of your interests. You posted about them and you loved it as you and many others with the same interests became good friends from your posts. Kate always kept an eye on your social media as she wanted to make sure you were being safe. You didn't show anything about your location and I'd you went to see broadway or something you always made sure to post it after you had been so nobody had your location at any time. It was a regular day and Kate decided to take a look at your social media as she usually did every so often and loved seeing what you posted. She went to comment something as she loved an outfit you had posted when she realised a few rude comments. She looked at the usernames and looked back on a few posts seeing the same people commenting. She did see some of your friends say things back which she was happy people stuck up for tou however she needed to speak to you about them)

Kate shouted you: yn! Can you come here a minute
You: coming mum!

(She waited for you and she kept her phone open, when you finally came downstairs she asked you about them and you acted confused. She showed you them and you finally just told her)

Kate: I'm sorry honey
You: it's okay, me and my friends stay together anyways, we stick up for ourself
Kate: I'm happy you are, should I mention this to the school?
You: can you?
Kate: of course, I can tell them and then they might be able to contact their parents
You: thanks mum, you're the best
Kate: do you know how to block them?
You: no, can you do it?
Kate: pass me your phone and show me the accounts
You: thank you

(You showed her and she blocked them all for you. She was happy you were able to do that and made sure to tell the school what was happening)