A Way Out?

(TW mention of bruises and British children)

''Tommy, how on earth did you manage to get hurt in a place like this?'', Wilbur asked, kneeling down on the ground beside his younger brother and showing such compassion that even Schlatt smiled. Although there may have been multiple reasons for that. 

''Tripped over...'', Tommy groaned, looking angrily over at a large crate by his feet, ''...that bitch''. He kicked the crate away as hard as he could. With the leg that didn't look like it would be bruised tomorrow. 

''It...doesn't look that bad. Dad, do you have anything first-aid on you?'', Wil said, looking at Phil. Phil scoffed. ''Always, duh. Tommy's the living embodiment of chaos''. He pulled a little container of that blue cream stuff you put on bruises. 

He handed it to Tommy, who spread some on despite his protests against needing it. When he was done, Wilbur helped him up, and they discovered to everyone's relief that Tommy could still walk, although Wilbur insisted on staying close to him after that. Tommy grumbled something about being babied. 

Once they'd solved that dilemma, Bad and Skeppy began eagerly telling everyone about the maze on the ceiling. Dream went to the doorway and checked, and sure enough they were right. 

Sapnap rushed to the spot on the ceiling where the maze ended. ''There's a square on here that sticks out from the rest! I think....yeah, it's another trapdoor!'' he called. 

''Alright, so we found the way out....but how do we get there?'', Puffy asked. Not even Ranboo or Wilbur could reach the trapdoor enough to open it, and even if they could no one would be able to use it to get out. 

Everyone began looking for a rope, or at least something they could use to climb out. 

Then suddenly Foolish cried out. He had stepped on top of a small crate to look around from a higher point of view, and his builder brain had caught something. ''The crates scattered around the room! If we stack them right, we may be able to climb up them and reach the door!'', he told everyone.