First Day

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Get up!"

"Izuku! It's your first day at your new school!"

"COOKING LIKE A CHEF, I'M A 5-STAR MICHELIN!" 

Izuku jumped up, "I'm up! I'm up! Please don't I can't start jamming!" Okay, he may have lied about why he chose the name, Felix. He came across a pre-quirk outbreak K-pop group, their songs are really catchy and he might have named one of his AIs as an homage to that group. He leaped out of bed as he heard the sound of laughing from Emily and Felix. "C'mon guys, you can't do that!" He whined as he gave his computer a fake glare. Both of their AIs are on this computer so, he was looking at both. "How else were we supposed to wake you up in time for school?" Felix asked while still laughing. He huffed as he walked into his closet and pulled out his new uniform. 

It was a white shirt, black tie, navy blue sweater vest, and black trousers. The crest of the school was on the sweater vest, he felt the tears coming on as Emily shouts, "Don't cry, yet! Wait until you arrive at the school." 

"Speaking of Soumei Elementary, do you know the route you're going to take there?" Felix asked as he nodded to his question. He pulled up the trousers, "Yes. I went and memorized the route I wanted to take………." He slowly looked in the direction of his computer, "But, if you want to you can record it down. I'm taking route G." He puts on his socks and grabs his sweater vest. "You two, switch to the watch before I go to the kitchen for breakfast with Mom." He says breakfast but, it's more like his mom cooks something for both of them as they both have someplace to be this morning. And he's going to be making his lunch while she makes Breakfast. Izumi and their father aren't going to be there as she doesn't get up for another hour while father was forced to take the day off. 

He slips on the vest and looks in the mirror, it's higher quality compared to the Aldera uniform. Clearly showing off the difference in money the schools have. He thinks he looks rather sharp in this outfit, like uncle when he goes somewhere. He nods pleased with himself, puts on his watch, and grabs his school bag before leaving his room. "Are you here yet?" He asks as he runs to the kitchen, being careful not to faceplant down the stairs. He fell five times already since he moved onto the third floor. "Sí!" 

"Yes, we're both here." He did give them some updates since the science fair. For example, making it possible for them to be on two devices at the same time and on the same device at the same time. He also added Emily to his laptop and his mother's phone, at his mom's request of course. Otherwise, Emily would be nowhere near her phone. "Good morning, Mommy!" He says making sure to control his volume despite the fact Izumi and father sleep like a log. Great, another thing they have in common. "Good morning, Izu. I'm almost done with breakfast, I'm making the Tamagoya now." He nods and puts on his apron that he got for his seventh birthday. He started making himself a bento for lunch as he let his mind wander. 

The science fair occurred right before Winter Break, so they will start in the third semester. It does feel odd when he realizes that he will be joining in the middle of the school year. He realizes the rice was already made for him, so he thanks his mom before making six rabbit-shaped onigiris. Was he considering insulting professional Bento makers by doing it wrong? Yes. He was going to add omurice and Tako Sausages to his bento, with some cut veggies so Emily and his mom don’t bother him about eating healthy. He blinked when he was finally done as he realized he made two Bentos. He shrugged his shoulders and decided to take both before putting them in his randoseru and going to the table to eat his breakfast.