twenty four.

Please, Please, Please.

My eyes fall down to his lower body, before I look back up. He's hard. I'm hard. I take a deep breath, and I see the smirk spreading across his face. "Please...?" He begs, a breathy whine.

"I need you." He says, taking steps towards me.

I don't even mind the fact he soaking wet as he comes closer. I don't even mind the fact that he's making the bathroom floor wet. I don't even think of the little game anymore.

I don't give a fuck if I lose anymore.

I give in.

You win, Hyunjin.

I need you.

I think he knows, because he starts to smirk. I roll my eyes. "I fucking hate you."

I take quick steps, almost pouncing on him. His wet body is pressed against mine as I pick him up, walking in the shower and pressing him against the wall.

My lips smash into his, and he lets out a moan as our eyes fall shut. The water from the shower head soaks us, my white t-shirt becoming transparent and sticking to my body.

I use my left hand to hold his body up by his hip, and my right begins to roam his naked body. I slip my tongue into his mouth, making him let out a whimper. My tongue dominates his, and he fully gives in to me.

I pull away from him, looking into his eyes as water drips down his face. His mouth is open as he pants, looking at me with needy eyes. "Fuck.. I needed you so bad." He says.

He brings both his hands to my shirt, trying to pull it off of my body. I lean away from him, letting him do what he wants. His dick is against mine, and I get an idea.

He throws the shirt aside, wrapping his arms around my neck as he takes my lips again. He pushes his tongue into my mouth. He's se desperate. He's wrecked.

I start to grind my pelvis into his, and it makes him pull away from my lips. His head falls into my neck, his mouth right at my ear. He lets out breathy whines and moans at the friction, and it only makes me harder.

"Fuck, Hyunjin." I say breathlessly.

I hold him against me as I move us, stepping out of the shower. He interlocks his lips with mine again. We kiss as I walk to the counter, shoving everything off of it and setting him down.

I start to attack his jaw and neck. His hand goes to my dripping wet hair as he lets out lewd noises, pushing me into him. "Fuck. Yes, oh my god yes."

I start to suck his neck, leaving marks. He lets out a load moan as I pull off of him, making a pop sound as I do so. I chuckle. "You like that, huh? You like when I'm rough with you."

He doesn't reply, so I pull off his neck. I grab his jaw, making him look at me. He whines at the sudden action. He looks wrecked. His hair is dripping wet and all in his face, his lips are swollen, and his eyes are dark.

"You're so pretty." I say, giving him a peck. "But you're such a brat.. what should I do with you?"

"Please..." he whines.