SEVENTEEN

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Namjoon slowly moves away, sliding his hand off his face.

Yoongi flutters his eyes open, looking at him. He's...not grossed out. And he brought it back. Yoongi stares. Namjoon just stares, lifting his hand back up to the side of his face, caressing his cheekbone.

Yoongi lifts his hand up to his, sliding his hand off his face and smashes their lips together, holding onto his hand. Namjoon kisses him back, holding his hand too.

Their lips slowly collided together, them getting closer and closer to each other. Yoongi places a hand on his chest as Namjoon place his hand on his jaw.

One little movement, Yoongi pulls himself away, groaning at the pain and clutching on his side.

Namjoon quickly moves away. "You okay?"

"It-It's nothing."

"Did you pull a stitch?"

"No...I'm okay." He looks at him. "I-I just moved a little too much."

Namjoon soflty sighs and nods. "Okay." He lifts his hand up to the side of his face again.

Yoongi flutters his eyes closed, leaning his head on his hand. Namjoon leans over to him to put their foreheads together.

"I-I just...I wanted to say that—"

"Min." Namjoon slowly moves his forehead to look at him.

Yoongi looks at him, brows couldn't help to curl up.

"Even if I don't show it as much, I do care about you. A lot. I want you to have all the rest that you need. I don't want you to force yourself to heal quick. Please...get all the rest you need." Namjoon soflty says, caressing his cheekbone.

Yoongi soflty nods. "I'll get my rest. And...you should too."

"I rather stay here with you."

Yoongi lifts his hand up to Namjoon's face, moving a piece of hair out of his face. "Jung will be back and you need to clean yourself up... You're still covered in that guy's blood."

Namjoon sighs, lowering his eyes and looking at his sleeve of his kimono. "Right..." He moves his hand off him.

He started to remember the person that attacked him, the symbol on their kimono. He couldn't forget. Yoongi noticed that Namjoon's staring off into space, placing his hand on his arm. Namjoon looks at him.

"Go clean up. I'll be fine alone."

Namjoon sighs and nods. "Okay."

Yoongi slides his hand off as Namjoon slowly gets up from sitting. Yoongi watches him leave the room and grab his sword, quietly sliding the door closed. Yoongi slowly curled up a smile, clutching his side a bit from it hurting.

Hoseok comes back, slowly sliding the door closed behind him.

"I'm back—" His eyes widen. "Y-You're awake!" Hoseok quickly jogs himself over to him, kneeling down and putting down the small cup he had of water for him.

Yoongi scoffs. "Yeah. I am."

Hoseok smiles small in a relief, placing a soft hand on his shoulder. "Did-Did Kim wake you up?"

"No. I did on my own."

Hoseok sighs. "How're you feeling?"

Emotionally wise? Amazing. Yoongi shrugs. "Pain here and there. It still hurts."

"It's best if you lay down, Soji." Hoseok picks up the small cup and hands it to him. "Here. Before you do."

Yoongi soflty grabs the cup and takes a drink, drinking it all. Hoseok smiles small as Yoongi gives him back the cup, slowly laying himself back down with Hoseok's help.

"I'll get more water for you later. Go on and rest, okay?"

Yoongi nods, soflty sighing.

Hoseok moves the hair out of his face for him. "Me and Kim are going to try and figure out who tried to kill you. It's our number one focus right now."

Yoongi looks at him. "What?"

"Don't worry, Min. We're onto it."

"Just please be careful." Yoongi soflty says.

Hoseok smiles small. "We will be. Just rest and heal up."

Hoseok moves away and stands up, picking up the cup and leaving the room, sliding the door closed behind him.

Yoongi closes his eyes, putting a hand on his wound. Just thinking about it hurts.

▃▃▃▃

"The Gotoko clan is back?" Okita scoffs, crossing his arms. "That's such nonsense!"

"Sir Okita, please. Your son has been attacked by one of their warriors. Did you have an misfortune with them about Min?" Sensei politely asks.

"Never. And I for sure as hell that my disappointing son didn't involved himself with such a stupid clan."

They were currently all having a meeting, the other famous Shinsengumi warriors being there to hear and listen...except for Ryoma Sakamoto. He hasn't been in meetings for years.

Toshizo Hijikata lowers his eyes at the discussion, processing the situation.

"It doesn't make sense on why the Gotoka clan involved themselves with us once again after so many years. What has Okita's son done that was so wrong? Hasn't he been training to be one of us?" Todo Heisuke spoke up.

"Min has been training with us since day one. He never left to another." Sensei says. "He hasn't disobeyed and was never involved with the Gotoka clan."

Okita rolls his eyes.

"I was."

Sensei blinks and looks at the front. All the Shinsengumi's looked too, even the chief of the Shinsengumi.

Namjoon stood there, walking up to the group. "When my father disappeared, I went on my own and ran into the Gotoka clan. I've studied them, so I know how they are with their plans and what they do." He calmly says.

Hijikata's brows knit.

"So you're the one who involved us back into their bullshit!?" Okita spoke in anger, pulling out his sword.

"Soji, stand down. He's just a kid." Heisuke says, brows curling.

"Kim, what are you doing?" Sensei spoke.

"I will take care of the Gotoka clan situation." Namjoon directly says. "They know me."

"Kim—"

Hijikata suddenly stands up, moving his hands out of the sleeves and walks himself over to Namjoon. Namjoon looks at Hijikata.

Hijikata stands in front of him and suddenly lifts a hand to Namjoon's chin. Namjoon's brows knit. He bows his head for respect, becoming nervous of the Shinsengumi chief.

"An exact painting of Ryoma Sakamoto. Our best Shinsengumi." Hijikata suddenly says.

Namjoon's brows relax.

•────•──────────•────•