[ Seven ]

Randhir Rajvansh's Pov

How can she be so beautiful yet cute and still remain her true self?
Definitely taking her out in public was going to leave a huge impact on our lives but i was too selfish for her to spend more time with me.

She is unique, different and outshining everyone.
"Randhir the stunt you have pulled yesterday is taking the news, internet ,newspapers, radio very quickly. Everywhere they are discussing their so called 'future queen' !"
Maa said from the breakfast table where everyone stopped eating for a second .
Why does everyone have to return back home right now ? mom dad came back from delhi , even kritika chachi , samarth chachu along with shrishti and revika are back from UK for some days.
Thank god dadu - dadi sa are not here or i was going to be bombarded with questions.

"Yes yes , tea spilling time" Revika shouted and shrishti giggled making me glare at both the girls.

"Why you didn't cared to talk about her to us first randhir, we could have done anything to not let your guys story leak but as per my information, pictures were taken and now you can see the whole impact" Dad said making me sigh and close my eyes for a second whereas RJ just coughed.

"Dad on the brighter side , he finally indirectly admits that he have something for this women" RJ said making everyone except dad smile who just sighed.

"I know randhir that you wanted to be with her but just as a precaution inform so that security can be arranged. You know who we are and enemies are lurking at every corner"
Dad further explained making me feel a little bit guilty but i hushed the thought and nodded none the less.

My mind was certainly occupied with a brunette , whose laughter i can still hear and that sparks i felt when our hands touched.
I have never for once felt that way too fast for someone, but Myra?
She swept into my life like butterfly who captured my heart instantly.

The laughter of kritika chachi brought me out of my trance and i began to chat with my family.
"When are you leaving back for UK?" Dad asked to samarth chacha who thought about it for a second and replied back with
As soon as jet gets free.
Since dadi dadu sa are out of town for their spiritual festival.

"Revika Shrishti what about you guys ? You both are still planning to go back or be here?"
Maa sa asked making revika cough and shrishti giving her a knowing look.
"U-umm i was thinking to stay there for some more time, if you guys dont mind" Revika said and i narrowed my eyes at her and she gulped looking at me and started eating food at a very fast speed.

"As long as you stay out of trouble"
Maa sa replied back and she didn't said anything .

Since now everyone were pretty much done with breakfast , Rj ,dad, samarth chacha   and I left for checking out the warehouse whereas mom and chachi sa left for their company .

There was no college today due to yesterday's event.
That means no Myra.

We were at crossover with Irish mafia , as the drug shipments which were to come from Ireland was held captive by police and the powerful don over there seems to have disappeared .
"What are we going to do dad? This is not a normal situation for us , its about fifty millions" I sighed and lightened up a cigarette.
A habit i and RJ inherited from dad who is now apparently quitting cigarettes because of mom.

Rubbish if you ask me.

"We wait for Declan to respond or we start a war" Dad says darkly making me and Rj look at each other.