[ Twenty- Six]

Myra's Pov

How does it feel like when you know you are loosing your mind, that you are hallucinating.
Going crazy over little things ?
I was thinking about him , how can he be here . I am definitely going crazy. He was not here right ? What would he do in a supermarket, he is a fcking prince ! Why the heck would he be here in New York in a supermarket?
"Momma" Ranyra tugged my frock and i looked at her as we passed random trees and took a turn towards our neighbourhood.

Ranyra was eating another cookie but i was so lost in the thoughts, i didn't know what she was doing .
Seeing him was not easy for me , i don't think so i have the courage to do anything now .
"Ranyra baby , the man you were talking to who was he?" I asked as soon as Yen disappeared after taking the groceries from the car to kitchen .
"He says he a king Momma! Like Ella"
I froze again and I knelt down to her level .
"How many times i have told you not to run away?"
She made a sad face which instantly made me feel bad but its for her own safety and happiness.

"I am swrry momma , he was confused with pink or blue"
"And the panda?"
She smiled so wide that she couldn't believe she has it .
"My panda" She said and just as yen came back she started to talk to him while yen picked up the panda .
I greeted my cats Cheese and Toast , while i had put Mr frog in the backyard so he can do whatever he pleases to do .

Yen bid the farewell and left probably to report dad about me , its something dad persist him about.
To keep an eye on me so he could know about my doings.
Years of guilt built up, he wouldn't even care about me anymore now .
He would have found someone who is better than me , who is more fit for becoming the future queen .
"Mommy can I play with Frog?"
"Yes its okay, be careful with cheese and toast"
Those cats would scare the living hell out of that poor frog .

Under the sofa in living room , i picked up my diary and poured my thoughts.
I have kept each and every memory of Ranyra in a scrapbook .
But the most painful thing is seeing videos on Camcorder, how happy these moments are but still feels empty .

I switched on the camera and recorded ranyra playing with her new pet , i turned the camera towards my face and said it was not easy for me to see you again but if we meet again i hope you will forgive me .
With that i turned off the camera and completed my diary entry and started to distract myself from any more thoughts.
Ordering some ingredients for dinner which i could not get in the store , i ordered ranyra some stationary and a cute Avenger backpack as well .

I had texted Isha that i think so he was here but she is saying she doesn't know anything, akarsh and her breakup is something i didn't imagined but life doesn't go as we plan on now does it ?

I had then started preparing dinner when i saw a vehicle outside the apartment and few people surrounding it .
My first guess was some celebrity was here but boy i was busy in making dinner i  didn't pay much attention to it .
Ranyra was colouring in her notebook .
How would he feel if he gets to know about ranyra ? I know he won't care . Why will he care about me now .

"Mom i want to be princess no avangeur"
I stopped stirring the curry and looked at her with wide eyes , did she no more avenger but a princess?
"Who are you and what have you done to ranyra?"
I chuckled and she wobbly stood up and ran towards me .
"Princess is fun mommy !"
I nodded and smiled , picking her up i placed her on my waist and dipped my finger a little into cake's batter and tipped it on her nose .
She giggled and bent down to dip her finger as well .
"Oo you missie" Ranyra giggled and i just could not stop smiling .