[ Twenty One ]

Myra's Pov

The day I was dreading for the most , arrived .
It is my mom and dad's death anniversary, so badly i want to be in my grandma's arms and cry out loud but no nah , that's not gonna happen .
I was keeping my last pair of clothes and then i packed my suitcase and went on with some other errands.
I was going to stay in Udaipur for some time in my grandma's home and just have some time to relax and hide from all the world .

The semester ended of college and now i just had to spend few  more months in the college and then i can be my own .
I can have my peaceful bubble and enjoy myself .
I will miss my khadoos yuvraaj the most though, he said he would come and visit whenever he could .
I love him for giving me so much attention and time when he has thousands of other matters to look at , but that's the thing about him, he is just so sweet and kind to me but cold to everyone.
Speaking of him the doorbell rang and isha told me with sign she is seeing who is it .
Isha and Akarsh were back from Singapore and Isha practically moved in with Akarsh in his Jodhpur's penthouse.

I feel so happy as a best friend to see my other half happy as well , isha deserves this happiness. For so long she has been the perfect daughter of her parents not that she hates them , i love them too so much . They have helped me when no one was there and raised me like their own .
"Hello Yuvraaj Ji ! Myra was waiting for you only" Isha whistled when she saw my cheeks getting red .
"You guys have been together for such a long time and still she can't hide her blush" Isha snickered but that didn't matter cause i was looking at my handsome boyfriend who looked like he came straight out of museum .
Maharaj and Maharani must be so proud for having such amazing children .
"Hello love" He came and kissed my forehead and i wrapped my arms around his torso .
The best feeling ever.

"I will miss you so much yuvraaj" I said and he patted my head and smiled at me .
"I will come and visit you often my love, have you packed the bags?" He asked as I intertwined our hands and i nodded .
"Yes , and i baked some of your favourite cookies" I pointed the paper bag which was kept on tea table and he pecked me on the lips .

"I bought something for you my love , just give me a minute" He pressed my hand and left a small kiss on the corner of my mouth and went to talk on phone .
Isha on the hand was slurping the orange juice pretending to read novel while i knew she was watching me and yuvraaj.

I kept the last moment things like charger , airpods , cash and other things and zipped my handbag .
His arms wrapped around me gave the whole another feeling and he turned me around and two guards carried four bags and I gasped .
"You spoil me too much"
He chuckled and kissed me on the cheeks , the guards bowed after they kept the bags on sofa .
"Go on , open them" He said and i walked so fast and opened the first gift which was a luxurious bag .
The other one had many types of makeup and the third gift almost teared me up .
It was a painting of his and mine .
I ran towards him and held him tightly.
"I love you so much ! I don't know what will i do without you" I said lightly and he held me tightly and kissed me on the lips .
"I will always love you , no matter what"

The last gift was a globe which had mine and his initials on it , the top of globe had a little snowman who was smiling and I couldn't stop my smile out .
I cried out in his arms while he held me .
"I love you so much , thank you for existing"
He said and i cried more loudly in his arms and he patted my head .
"Come on , you have to go now"
Isha came by my side and held me while yuvraaj looked at me with pure love and admiration.

The guards again came back and carried the backpacks with them and i hugged isha tightly.
"Promise me you will be happy and i am just one call away . I love you my best friend" I held on to my best friend who too cried and then both of hugged for such long time that she nodded .
"I love you too my Mayonnaise, and i love to see you smile so much"

Getting into car and yuvraaj pecked me one last time before one of his guard started talking to him .
I told him i would take the taxi but then being with yuvraaj had many boons and perks as well .
He didn't even waited a second before he declined saying one of the drivers would drop me as it's too dangerous.

I waved at both Isha and the love of my life before i left the city which i got too attached.
The drive towards Udaipur was of around five hours and i slept most of the ride .
The peaceful , quiet Udaipur was now buzzing with tourists since its winter time and many people come here just to spend time with their loved ones .
My grandma's house came in the view , it was located near a small park with our house being in front of it .

The house was in a bad condition with leaves , dust everywhere.
I am damn sure there were going to be some spiders and insects as well .
The car stopped and i got out and inhaled the fresh air.
All the memories good and bad as well flowed in my mind .

Mother and father died in a car crash , they were not exactly the greatest parents because they would fight too much , yell too much , dad would come drunk sometimes and beat mom and mom would take that frustration out on me .
Grandma was there to protect me when my mother and father wasn't there .
This house had more fights, screams than  any good memories but i wont hold back .
When sometimes it got too much grandma had another house in Udaipur but because of some financial issues , grandma had to sell that house .
All the good memories were in that house but happiness is never permanent.

"Madam , hum ye bags kaha rakhe?" The driver politely asked and i smiled and opened the door to house with keys and instantly it was swarmed with dust everywhere.
I took out the white sheet from sofa and patted it with sheet .
"Here if thats okay"
He smiled and started doing his work while I started removing the white sheets and putting them aside on the floor .

The house had two floors and would take several days to get back into its old self.
I thanked the driver and gave him extra water bottle and he went off then .
I sighed and sent a text message to yuvraaj and isha that i reached safely and now i am cleaning the house.
I ordered some groceries and cleaning supplies from local general store and it came in an hour or so until then i was sitting in park .
I was lucky that the neighbours weren't there to see me now .
Yuvraaj has asked me to keep some security guards but i was not accepting it but after few argument i agreed .
They would come tomorrow since that was the condition laid out by me .

The groceries and cleaning stuff came and i got into work and started to clean the living room first and the outside of house .
After that i had cleaned kitchen and made myself a toast and drank the coffee from can .
Whole night i spend in cleaning the two floors and my body feels so worse .
I am in pain but that won't stop me out from cleaning the house.
Finally i was done with everything and now the house looks dust free but still its needs touch up here and there .
It can be done later .

Next day i spent whole day eating , sleeping .
Later at night i talked to yuvraaj and showed him the whole house and he looked so happy for me .
I was trying to sleep when the sudden urge to puke came in and i rushed towards washroom to get the food out .
I rinsed my mouth and combed my hair and went back to sleep again .
I just hope that coming here from jodhpur would lead me to something better.
I would start working on my makeup brand again and co-ordinate with other brands for something or anything.

Not going to stop myself from getting all the answers which are buried in this house .

~~~

Hey my lovely readers ? How are you all ?

Sorry for being away for such long time🥺

I hope the story is intriguing you all 🥰 and tell me what do you want me to include in the story?
Any specific scenes or suggestions 💕

Get ready for twist and turns 💗