[ Twenty- Four ]

Randhir Rajvansh's Pov

The feeling of having adrenaline is best , the pump you feel when you have everything in control, when you have someone at your control .
How you mould it , how you bring it together and then tear it apart again.

The feeling is fckn wild.
I loaded the magazine and pushed the safety lock down and pulled the trigger in between of that motherfcking traitor's eyes .
Three bullets to be precise .
The black hole in my heart is growing and getting darker and darker .
The emptiness in my heart is getting worse and stronger.

I have stopped feeling anything, nothing in my heart has healed .
It's heartbreaking to think of how someone bought light and joy in my dull heart turned it into same darkness .
The worst pain on top of that is that I never saw it coming , never thought of it . It was left unsaid and unexplained.

'She is gone , she left . Let her go'
My mind kept on spinning with all the ways I could get her back , cage her , keep her with me every time and then leave her so she could understand the pain I am going through .

It has exactly been Three years , six months , twelve days , twenty three hours - eleven minutes since she left me all by myself knowing I loved her to no extent .
Mom dad just let me do whatever I want because they understand what I am going through but the thing is no one can understand what I went through that day .
How my soul shattered and darkness took over me.
Mum dad both are each other's first love , and I can't look at any other woman romantically because that brain of mine says to let go but heart doesn't agree.

Flashback three years back-

"Randhir ! What the hell is wrong with you" Dad shouted from stairs as I smashed another Flower Vase on the ground.
I was looking like shit , my eyes bloody , body doesn't have any control .
My breathing ragged , heart shattered.
"Andy and Fabio are not picking any call , Myra's phone is switched off . Something is wrong"
I said and sat on the sofa as i picked up my glass of scotch .

Dad went outside and called someone.
He has connections everywhere, meantime RJ came and froze.
"Violence is not good for you everytime bro" He said and picked up another glass to pour some vodka .

"Go away RJ , I am not in the mood"
"Why ? Trouble in Paradise?"
He said and i told him how I am helpless , i should have done something better with her security.
What if someone kidnapped her , what if something happened to her ?

Dad walked in and picked up glass of water, now he is controlling his drinking habit.
"There was an ambush in the house. Myra has left since the house is locked"
I froze and looked at him for any sign of joke but he was all stoic .
"I will just check CCTV in any nearby area" RJ said and almost ran towards his room probably to fetch his laptop .

"Dad she can't leave , why would she leave ? I love her too much and she loves me as well ."
She can't just go without any explanation, someone must have forced her .
"You can't hold someone to love you Son, if it's really true love then you will find way back to each other"
He said and came by my side to pat my shoulder.

"There must be a reason otherwise I know she is good for you" He said slightly in more dangerous tone which he uses for every one else outside of family and friends.
RJ came back with his laptop and started to enter some codes and all the CCTV cameras of Udaipur was now in his grasp .
"Can you tell me the street?" He asked and i told her myra's address.
He did is thing to look for her street's CCTV but found nothing at first.