[ Fifteen ]

Myra's Pov

I was nervous, excited too but happy more?
The same girl who bought the dress for me stood at the entrance with a huge smile.

"Pardon me Madame, I was unaware of you not knowing Italian, if you could follow me , Mr Rajvansh is waiting" She had a very nice smile and looked so happy, I wonder why?

"Your date is so Romantic, its one of the dream come true" She said with so much excitement that i was giggling and was lost.
We got out of villa and she opened the door of car and a driver nodded at her.

The driver came and passed me a box.
"For you Madame" he said and closed the door and went on driver's seat , while i was just processing what's happening!
The driver turned the car around and the vehicle started moving to a different route whereas I scratched open  the red box which had a chocolate box with a note on it.

'Angel - I want to make this night so beautiful just like you.
Ps- it's a date'

I chuckled happily and looked outside to sea we have reached at little towards flat area not much of distance from Villa .
Their was a Chopper standing in front of me , with few guards and him.

The guard opened the door of my side and i smiled as soon as I met my yuvraaj's eyes.
He stood with a bouquet of Red roses and smiled and i ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
Inhaling his scent which instantly made me feel warm and comfortable, I looked at his eyes to see him already staring at me.

"bellissima, my whole heart belongs to you Angel. You are absolutely an angel descendant from Heaven made for my monster of heart.
You look gorgeous" He kissed my forehead with so much adoration that I couldn't resist to kiss him .
That's what i did after I captured his lips into a kiss.
He smiled but held me carefully as he had the bouquet too in his hands.

Breaking the kiss, i stared at his eyes as he passed me the bouquet and i smelled them.
"You Look dashing as well" I smacked his chest making him smirk.
He was wearing all black as well, the rings shined while his eyes glistened with love.
"Ready for the Night?"
Why does everything he says sounds so dark and magnetic?

I nodded and entwined our hands as the guard opened the door to chopper , both of us got inside and he buckled me leaving goosebumps on my skin knowing damn well the effects he was giving me.
He buckled himself next and placed headphones on our head and nodded to pilot .

I turned to look at him and laid my head on his shoulder.
He was making me feel like Queen,
From having me experience such lavish things to royalty , i felt so thrilled.
The chopper took off and he pointed to look outside and i stared at the passing sunrays which we were now fading since it was sunset time , making the sky look even More beautiful.

I was in awe with the beautiful lights, clouds and sky.
Everything looked so tiny but what held me captive was Water shining throughout the area.
It's something that i never would have dreamt of.
We were leaving main part of venice and going somewhere more secluded.
The ride was of about twenty minutes when the helicopter started descending and stopped at flat surface .
Covered in brown patches of pavement with yellow lights dangling.
Removing the headphone and unbuckling myself , I breathed the fresh air as soon as the gate opened.

Yuvraaj jumped down and helped me descend down. This man couldn't be more finer.
With his short stuble beard and that ripped muscles , and that massive body of his , this prince can outshine any model .
His aura itself screamed 'don't mess with me'