[ Twenty- Eight ]

Myra's Pov

I didn't knew what to do , what to say when it was really yuvraaj holding our little bundle of joy in his arms.
I understand that he doesn't want to do anything with me .
After all i broke his heart and betrayed him when in return he did nothing but loved and adore me to no extent .

Nothing has changed about him is what i wanted to say but everything has changed about him, from his physique to liking towards me .
I can see the joy and happiness in his eyes when he talks to little ranyra . He even started calling her Little Princess making ranyra now adore with girls stuff instead of her usual Avengers .
He has got more muscles and broad shoulders, his hair looks more luscious than before , his eyes which i adore so much was inherited by our daughter.
I can see him smile but only now with ranyra .
He has created so much distance from me that it's hurting me but i deserve it .

I didn't gave him a proper reason after all , i just stupidly followed my dad and believed him whatever he has to say instead of investigating the person who sent me knife and skulls logo , why my dad came after this long years .
And what yesterday randhir said about dad planning the murder of his own brother.
Getting into the mafia and training got me not much information about him , i know dad is hiding something else.
When i tried to look into rajvansh's mafia , it was just their praises and achievements and some downfalls .

But nothing related to their illegal business, even on dark web platforms there were some articles that too gets removed after publishing .
Because my curiosity got so high i had to buy information from a random seller on article who sent me three - four articles which displayed the export and import of arms and ammunition.
Killing of those people who were selling labour and children .
Killing of people who betrayed them and sold their information and after reading all of these articles i should have felt angry and be scared of my life but instead i was feeling proud and happy?

Something was wrong with me i definitely have become a vicious person.
The old me would have been scared and angry but after i moved to NYC and saw the true colours of the world , i realised rajvansh mafia was for a good cause and might be for some bad cause too but i don't care about it anymore, i want to protect my daughter only now .
"Are you done dreaming? I asked you where is Ranyra's clothes?" There was a little silence between us but i sighed .
"Yuvraaj i am sorry , i am really very sorry for the way i left." I said and he raised his hand to massage his head.

"I asked for our daughter clothes and not your sorry"
Single handedly hearing him say that tugged my heart a little , its okay fine I deserve this .
Its not like I expect him to come around in a day .
"Yes I am sorry , just a second"
Starting to walk towards Ranyra's room i paused midway in the room and grabbed a cotton dress with a stocking so she doesn't feel cold .
I forwarded my hands so that yuvraaj can take the dress and the close intensity of us was already making me nervous , as he came forward to take the clothes the electricity went through my body .
The sheer touch made my body jolt and i think he felt that too because he coughed and left the room hurriedly.

I sighed and sat on the bed for a second before I could start preparing dinner .
My mind was still not ready to accept how ranyra was doing absolutely anything and yuvraaj was just praising her and smiling too much .
Yuvraaj had went outside to take a call while ranyra stood up and ran towards me .
"Mumma i made mumma papa and princess"

I gasped looking at the picture, it was so cute and i felt a bit of hurt as well that why i kept yuvraaj in the dark when i should have told him about our daughter but its okay , promising myself to make it up to yuvraaj if only he allows me to .
There are so many questions left to answer and i don't know how to handle any of the situations going on .
"Dadda!" Ranyra went to her father as soon as he returned back from taking his call .
"Princess eat something first then we will go to have ice cream"