chapter 3

In story:

Time skip to tiffin break

Y/n going to the bathroom and set her makeup. Now she is ready to meet jungkook.

The weather is very cloudy so y/n take her umbrella.
Y/n ran to the school hall room.

She is waiting in the hall room because jungkook said that to her best friend.
Suddenly jungkook appears and touches y/n shoulder to knock.. Y/n is very surprised to see him close.

"What happened? You want to see me all of sudden. " Y/n said that very confidently.

(In school everyone knows that y/n never accept anyone proposal. She comes to a rich family. Everyone is afraid of Y/n )

" No... No.... I want to tell you something....y/n. " Jungkook shyness

Y/n heartbeat is going very fast but her face expression don't show that.

" So tell me what you want. I am coming here to heard that thing." Y/n heartbeat is more faster.

"Y/n.... You know that I and you are good friends and i am also your senior. And you have very close with everyone." Jungkook in sweetly

" Yes.. I know that. So what?" Y/n confused now.

 So what?" Y/n confused now

" So there is nothing...... I... I Just want to tell you that.... I Love.... Your class topper ani .... Can you give this Love letter to ani?.... Please please y/n. You are her very close i know that. " Jungkook requesting to y/n

The cold winds are not flowing then.

Y/n come to the classroom and tell ani that jungkook is proposal her.

Y/n know that Not only her heart will be broken but also that jungkook's heart will be broken in a while.

Y/n request ani to come in the hall room

Y/n request ani to come in the hall room. And ani also says no to jungkook. Because ani already has a boyfriend And she is very loyal to him.

The rain is starting outside and inside.
Y/n opened her umbrella.