chapter 13

Story POV:

While eating, Namjoon and y/n started talking and laughing a lot. Jin couldn't hear them but he tried hard.After y/n and Namjoon finished eating, they got up and started walking hand in hand Namjoon and y/n walking hand in hand is no big deal.Because Namjoon is her best friend and she has no feelings for him. But she knows that these moments of Jin are getting jealous. That is what she wants.

Jin and miss lee got up and finished eating. She noticed that Jin was inattentive. But she likes him. She wants Jin to spend some more time with her. But Jin's mind is racing. He wants to get close to Y/N too.

"Can i go? I have a lot of work. We will be back today. You know that I have all the responsibility.Well I'm going then." He realised that his excuse had worked.

"ok you go Thanks for hanging out with me." She left it with a sweet smile.

Jin also left. This time he started looking for the girl.He can't meet her anymore because it's time to return the bus.

Everyone comes and sits there. Jin sees that namjoon sits beside y/n. And that makes Jin too jealous.

( That is enough for Jin) 😁

Everyone returns home safely.

Y/m waiting for her daughter to come back today. Suddenly the door bell rang. She open her daughter standing outside. She looks tired but still has a big smile on her face like that trip is great. They enter together.
" How was your visit? " Y/m sweetly ask her.
" It's been pretty good." He thought about it.
"Jean was watching over you there." His mother asked.
"Yes, Jah aimed that I was of no use, only trouble was tied up. "😤😑 Y/n angrily.
Y/m realized that her daughter was in the saddle. At this time nothing should be said for Jin. Better than that, let Jin himself talk to her and solve the problem.
"Well you better take a bath. Otherwise you smell like you've been sitting in a dustbin." His mother said this jokingly. 😁
" MOM!!" she went upstairs to take a bath with a pouting of anger.😾

After taking a bath, Y/n lost her temper.

Suddenly a message comes to her phone:

Jin: Hey. Can you have some time for me?

Y/n: why?

Jin: please y/n

Y/n: hmmmm.........i think 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔..........no 😒

Jin: 😑😑 okay i am going to cafe__ at 6:00 pm  . If you want to come there.

Jin: if you don't come so i will call miss lee to go out with me or date with me. 

Y/n: 😒😒 okk do whatever you want. Bye.

She throws her phone in bed and lays down.

In y/n mind:

Can he say that really? If I don't go he asks her to go out with him. If he really does that what about me. How can I live then? 😧😳 Can i go there? Ahhhhhh......it is so annoying....... He is such a bad boy...... He doesn't care about me.... Okay i met with him and cleared everything about us..... okay that's my last decision....😠😠

In cafa

Jin comes there at 6:00 pm

Jin comes there at 6:00 pm. He is waiting for half an hour. Now he is thinking that he was very rude to her. That's not good. This is all a misunderstanding for his own.. Her anger is right for him.

He is lost in his mind. Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. He returns his reality. Oh that's y/n who tapped his shoulder.

Y/n say to him with anger " can you think about miss lee?"😒

"Ahh..... You come here.. of course i am waiting for you..... Now sit here..... I want to talk with you. " Jin is very happy that she is coming.

" I will also talk with you. But not here." Y/n says 😠

" So where do you want to talk with me? " Jin is very confused.

" Of course..... Outside of this cafeteria." Y/n

" but Why???" Jin 🙁

" I want some fresh air..... And then I tell you something more important. "

"Okay okay.... " Jin agrees with her but he is very nervous now.

They went out from there. They started walking on the road.

" See, no relationship can be sustained like that. If you always do that then I think you are not attracted to me. " Y/n starts their conversation.

"See, I didn't do anything you think". Jin is trying to explain.

"I want to do everything for you. And I think about you all the time." Jin says.

"Look, I know all men say these things to cover their own faults." So now Jin already knows that y/n will not forgive him.

"I can't sustain a relationship like this. " Y/n eyes are full of tears in this argument.

This time, Jin realizes that she has already fixed everything. Now she will not listen to any of his words.

Y/n's eyes widened when Jin saw this sudden action.