chapter 8

Y/n and her mother prepared everything. They clean the whole house. Y/n is today very happy because her old pal is coming as a guest. When she came to her grandmother's house, a boy took care of her. His name y/n just forgot but her grandmother told she will come with him.

Y/n and her mother are just tired and they sit there on the sofa suddenly the door bell is ringing. Y/n run to her bedroom to fix her hair which looks very messy. Her mother open the door and welcome them.

Y/n mom summon y/n loudly 😀 " hey y/n come here. Grandmother is comings. "

Y/n come claimly. When she see the guest her eyes just got big to see him.

" Hey. Y/n look he brings a gift for you. " Y/m sweetly 😊 says.

"What? It's You? " Y/n surprisingly 😳.

" Are you two know each other. " Y/m ask him.

" Yes. He is my professor whose I requested to give me tuition. " Y/n says to her mother😮.

"Hi 👋 y/n " says professor Jin to y/n.

"It's a good thing that you two know each other already." Says happy y/grandma ☺️ to him and y/n.

Y/n just surprised very much. Y/grandma says y/n " now go and put this gift in your room. He just find this gift for you. "
Y/n already know that gift but her mother and grandmother look at her expression so she gives them a big smile 😄.
Y/n hurriedly took the flower tub and placed it on the table in her room study desk near a window.

" Hmm..that's really a good place for it." He standing behind of her.

" Yeah professor why are you coming here? Huu " y/n scared to see him

" Hmm.. you mom told me to help you bring the foods. So i just come here.... Can you not like me to see here? " He says that pouting.

Now y/n feels guilty then she hurrily " no no professor i am very happy to see you here. "

"All rights. you come with me in the kitchen." She is going to the kitchen and the professor follows her.

They set the plates suddenly professor says to y/n " y/n can you stop to says me professor? .... You can call me Jin when we are not at the college campus." Jin helping her. Y/n heard that thing. Now she wants to tease him.

" It's okay but professor when you are my flower shop you told me that you give that 'forget me not' for someone special. So is that special person me? " Y/n tease him.

When he heard her questions his ears lobs are going red that means he is shying to much. Jin continues to pretend that he did not hear anything but heard that.

"Come on y/n that plates ready for surving." Jin pick up a plate and come to the living room. Y/n look at him and laugh to him.