chapter 9

Time skip Friday to Monday

Today she comes back apartment to early because weather is not looking good. It's looks like rain is coming soon. Now Y/m has gone to return her grandmother to her home. Y/n told her grandmother to stay here but she is not agree with that.😤

Y/n suddenly remember that Jin is coming for private tuition at her apartment. Suddenly door bell is ringing.

" I am coming. " Y/n says. She knows who is coming at that time at her apartment. She opens the door with a big lovely smile 😊.
Jin infornt of her and locked his umbrella. He is just half wet.

"Ahh 😤 i hate rain... look i am wet half....if i will catch cold...so I always stay on the bed.. ahhh...😡" Jin very angry. He sits on the sofa and orders y/n to bring him a towel. Y/n run fast and pick a towel. Now he want a warm shower. She runs to bathroom and set up warm water for bath.

" Hey y/n come here now and Make for me hot water. When I come to the bathroom i will drink water. " Jin order her one by one.

After Jin comes to the bathroom his angry face now much less. He is now sit down on her bed.

 He is now sit down on her bed

"Hmm. Now tell me what is the problem with studying?" Says jin to y/n much normally.

" Today outside is so rainy why do you come to study me? If you catch cold." Y/n little bit angry.

"Your mom says me to take care of you. So i am coming today to see you. But how can i know rain is coming soon? " Jin gives a good reason which is enough for y/n. So she stop and sit beside him with some books. They study 2 hours non stop. That is enough for a student. So she wants a break to study it's all write on her face.

" Ahh...i am bor now... Jin oppa please Stop.. i want a break.." y/n says and lay down.

" Okay.... Break time..." Jin oppa open his phone.

Suddenly y/n sits down and requests him sweetly " oppa... look at me.. can you remember our old time? When you always play games with me... Why not we start play games now?.. " Jin aside his phone and says" okay... 🤔 Hmm.... I have a game... I think you like this.... This game is best... 😉"

Y/n agree to play any game. " What is the rule of this game? " Y/n excite.

" Okay okay.... The game is stone Paper sizer... If you loss i mark your face if you loss you mark my face....it really a funny game...😁😁" Jin knows that he will wins.

Now game is start. Y/n loss two times. Now y/n faced he mark with marker and it's looks very funny. Now y/n is very angry her want to win. Jin confident is high about this game.

" Stone Paper sizer"

"Yeah I won this time.. now come here...i mark your face 😈" y/n is ready to Mark Jin face.

In y/n mind:

Jin kept moving slowly because he didn't want to get any mark on his face. He doesn't like any blemishes or touch on his handsome face. But this moment i will not quit so i claim on top of his body.

We are very close and i just touch the pen on him.. suddenly I look at his thick, plump and pouty lips. They are too much. I never close that much any boy.

 I never close that much any boy

I wanna taste them.

Y/n comes very close to his face and he doesn't say anything... She clise her eyes.....

" Oppss!! 😳😧" Y/n push him because she touched her to his lips. It's very bad that she is guilty about that. Jin came here to teach her and she kissed him... It's such a shameful thing.😥😥 He quickly grabbed her waist and Pulling her towards him, he placed his left hand on the back of her head and started kissing deeply her. Jin also want her.

They are breath is so highly. They Stops together.

" I Love you y/n... You are my special person. " Jin breathing heavily.

" I don't know it's right or wrong.... But i love you too. " Y/n start to cry 😭 on his chest...

" There is nothing worng.... I am your professor but I also your childhood friend....so don't worry.. if you cry i also cry with you. Stop to cry... Y/n " he softly says.

They look each other. Y/n hugs him tightly.

"Hey don't hugs me that much tight. I don't have breath.. " Jin laugh.

Raining is Stop..